Charming Queenslander on Superbly Spacious 2,023sqm!
Positioned on a generous 2,023sqm block and with traditional appointments throughout, this character-filled Queenslander offers endless opportunity for families and investors alike. Set in a quiet and leafy street bordering Bulimba Creek, this home offers an abundance of outdoor space, perfect for children and pets to enjoy.
Boasting a renovated kitchen, open plan living and meals spaces, three bedrooms and one bathroom, this home is complete wrap-around verandahs, providing the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining. Charming details including high ceilings, timber fretwork, VJ paneling and hardwood flooring are evidenced throughout, while split system air conditioning and ceiling fans are modern inclusions.
Offering superb proximity to local amenities, this property is within minutes of Cannon Hill Shopping Centre, IGA Tingalpa and the Wynnum Road precinct. Local schools include Tingalpa State School and Brisbane Bayside State College, while commuters enjoy easy access to public transport options including Murarrie Station and a well-serviced bus network.
Build, Develop or Land Bank on 2,023m2 block with multiple title opportunity (STCA)
• Superbly spacious 2,023sqm block bordering leafy Bulimba Creek
• Covered verandahs to two sides - perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Light-filled living and meals spaces plus adjoining sunroom
• Country style kitchen with ample storage, stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Three well-sized bedrooms, each with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with pedestal basin and clawfoot tub
• High ceilings, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Casement windows, VJ wall paneling and timber floorboards
• Under house storage and laundry space
• Double garage and additional off-street parking
• Outdoor structures including garden sheds and chicken coops
• Minutes from Cannon Hill Plaza and IGA Tingalpa
• Moments from Kianawah Park and Murarrie Recreation Reserve
• Within catchment of Tingalpa State School and Brisbane Bayside College
• Just 12kms from Brisbane CBD and 13kms from Brisbane Airport
• Easy access to public transport options including Murarrie Station
Please contact agent for rental appraisal.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information is provided as a convenience to clients.
For enquiries, please contact Melissa Brown on 0432 176 843.