26 Macaranga Street,
Maleny Queensland 4552
Price: Priced to Sell!
Owners are READY TO MOVE and READY FOR OFFERS!
The owners of this amazing family home are ready to move today! This spacious family home is sure to impress those who are looking for space to move with multiple living areas! With over 350m2 under roof, this generous home is situated on a peaceful and private 1535m2 block. Sporting a 4 bedroom plus office / 5 bedroom layout and 4 separate living areas, you will have no problem finding a space to call your own here!
The central kitchen lends itself perfectly to entertaining with plenty of open space, stone tops, walk in pantry and a clear view to the patio area as well. With a soft neutral colour scheme, high ceilings and no carpets you can rest easy in this perfect low maintenance town property.
* Spacious 4 Bedroom plus study / 5 Bedroom home
* Very generous dimensions & 9ft ceilings throughout
* 4 separate living areas – Room for any pursuit!
* Stone tops to open plan kitchen and bathrooms
* Split A/C plus ceiling fans & solar power
* Double lock up garage plus garden shed
* 1535m2 corner allotment with plenty of privacy
* Private patio & level backyard – Fully fenced
* Quiet area, room to grow and just a short walk to town
You will be taken in by the sheer amount of space within this beautiful home, with a flexible floor plan that affords a myriad of living options. No matter whether you are a Brady Bunch or just have plenty of hobbies and interests, you will find the space you need here!
The owners have planned their next destination and are READY to SELL so give the team at RE/MAX Hinterland a call and inspect TODAY!
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material on this listing and all information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.