26 Parramatta Street,
Belgian Gardens Queensland 4810
Price: $620,000 ono
Open Home Details:
Sunday 23rd, January 2022
Traditional Queenslander in the most sought-after suburb in Townsville - Belgian Gardens
Set in a tightly held street where properties rarely come up for sale is this traditional solid high set Queenslander with loads of old world charm. Nestled amongst lush tropical gardens offering peace and privacy. Only minutes in either direction to major shopping centres, our famous Strand and Townsville City.
* Polished timber floors throughout and rosewood casement windows, solid silky oak French doors opening out onto the front verandah
* High tongue and groove silky oak walls.
* The area around the kitchen sink is made from expensive pressed stainless steel in a snake skin pattern which is no longer available to buy today
* Lots of cupboard and bench space in the kitchen with built in dishwasher and pantry
* Large all-weather deck on the back of the home overlooks the back yard and the gleaming inground pool. Sit out here with a glass of wine in the evenings and enjoy the captivating sunsets
* 3 bedrooms with one bedroom built in wall-to-wall wardrobe and two bedrooms air-conditioned
* Modern bathroom with corner spa bath
* No expense spared in the renovation of the roof to be strong and safe while making the handmade kitchen stainless steel bench a work of art.
* The owner purchased the property due to its location to Castle Hill and a nice walk to Rowes Bay beach. If walking isn't for you, use the bike path to ride to the beach and cafÃ?Â© precinct.
* The tropical lush gardens have been created by an agriculturist who has concentrated on all native tress with optimum shade in mind
* Downstairs is fully lockable with lots of storage space and ideal man's cave/workshop
* Salt chlorinated pool
* Security system
* Only one neighbour
* Off street parking for two vehicles
* Fully fenced 675sqm block with established gardens, irrigation, chook pen, vegetable garden and rain water tank