26 Underwood Crescent,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $349,000
Get Deck And Dream Shed On 847 Sq Mtr Allotment
ALERT: These photos were taken not too long ago when this property was lived in and much-loved by the Owner-Occupier. It's now tenanted (month-to-month basis at $380 per week) and DOES NOT present in the same manner as pictured.
I BELIEVE you could return this home to the pictured standard!
SO, let's go:
THIS FANTASTIC FIND in Harristown is set on a large 847 square metre allotment, and Jacqui Walker invites you to discover:
- The front deck with north aspect, capturing the whole day's passing sun
- Huge 9m x 6m rear shed with workshop, extra carport and THAT fabulous entertaining zone
- 3-tier backyard, across total allotment 847 square metres ... 16.6m wide
- Gorgeous high ceilings and polished timber floors
- You'll adore the lounge room overlooking the dream front deck
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, electric appliances and plenty of cupboards
- Dining room
- Large family room
- 3 bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Bonus study leads to a beautiful light bathroom complete with a clawfoot bath
- 220m to Ovals
- 350m to Stephen Street Store
- 700-900m walk to Harristown State High & Primary Schools
- 1.4km to Hospital main entrance
- 2.2km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
NOW'S THE MOMENT to get the to get this beauty with deck and dream shed across ann 847 sq mtr allotment in handy Harristown.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, the Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- How's the property market in Harristown?
::::: Of the 180 homes listed for sale in Harristown between Aug 2020 - Aug 2021, 168 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 12.3 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Recent General Rates: $1,208.64 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx. $314.95 net 1/2 yr
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Allotment Size: 847 square metres
- Real Property Description: Lot 145 on Registered Plan 42476
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6); Harristown High (7-12)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.