26/22 Gawler Crescent,
Bracken Ridge Queensland 4017
Price: OFFERS OVER $359,000
3 BEDROOM LOWSET VILLA IN PRIME, QUIET LOCATION, BEAT THIS FOR VALUE
Be quick to view this much loved, single level ground floor villa which is superbly presented throughout its spacious layout. It is ideally located within this immaculately maintained, quiet, very well managed and much sought after "The Grove on Gawler" complex. The property features spacious air-conditioned living areas with tiled flooring, 3 good size bedrooms including main with ensuite, a neat courtyard, and a single garage. The complex has a delightful pool area and on-site manager.
This property will suit either the savvy home buyer or the astute investor with an appraised rental return of $400 per week.
* Welcoming entry, with security door plus security screens throughout
* Large air-conditioned lounge and dining, featuring tiled flooring and a lovely outlook to the courtyard and bushland beyond
* 3 good size and built-in bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and the main bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space plus dishwasher
* Main bathroom with separate shower, separate bath plus separate WC
* Large laundry with built-in cupboards
* Single overlength lock-up garage with auto door with internal access to the home
* Low maintenance fully fenced courtyard which can easily be enhanced to become your own private garden setting
* Body Corporate Fees $1,018 per quarter, BCC rates are $348 per quarter
This property represents true value for money, and the home offers a low maintenance, worry free lifestyle alternative within walking distance to public transport, schools, TAFE and shops.
An easy living lifestyle awaits you, so don't delay your viewing!
You are welcome to inspect during the open home time as advertised or if that is not convenient, please call Stuart Hesketh on 0412 779 998 to arrange an alternative time for your private inspection. Make your move with confidence.