26/33-35 Saltair Street,
Kings Beach Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $579,000
THE ULTIMATE COASTAL LIFESTYLE
From the flawless interior finishes to the relaxed open plan design, seamlessly merging to the extensive north facing entertaining area, this idyllic lifestyle will appeal to a wide audience. The stunning residence imparts a contemporary edge with impeccable taste and quality throughout.
Inside there is an abundance of space with a generous living and dining area and the luxuriously appointed kitchen incorporates a mass of cupboard and bench space. The vast master bedroom features its own private bathroom and a walk-in robe.
- Lavish streamlined layout featuring an abundance of natural light
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Extensive open plan living and dining area
- Well scaled floorplan featuring 2 generous bedrooms
- Double car space plus exclusive storage cage
- In-ground swimming pool and low body corporate
- Perfect permanent residence or weekender
- Short stroll to the patrolled beach, restaurants and cafes
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Don't miss this opportunity to secure an exceptional residence in one of the hottest positions on the Sunshine Coast. With increasing growth, units in this position are highly sought after, so get in quick.
It is hard to imagine a beachside real estate purchase that represents better value in today's market.
Saltair Rise, Kings Beach is perfectly positioned on the Southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, schools and The Caloundra Golf Club all within a 3km radius.
Contact Lachlan Anderson to arrange an inspection today.