267 Tor Street,
Wilsonton Queensland 4350
Get 3 Living Spaces In Handy-To-Everything Wilsonton
JACQUI WALKER presents this original brick home with updated kitchen and THREE LIVING SPACES in handy-to-everything Wilsonton.
HAPPY MOMENTS HERE begin on the sizeable front verandah which overlooks a colourful, full, rich garden.
BUT 3 areas - MADE FOR LIVING - beckon you inside:
- First living space: Lounge Room
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning AND ceiling fan
::::: Featuring polished wooden floorboards
::::: Big double doors open to the lovely front verandah
- Second living space: Rumpus room
::::: Oozing with natural light, so vibrant!
::::: It's huge at 7.2m x 4.2m
- Third living space: Detached Teenager's Retreat
::::: Will it be Netflix or Fortnite Battle Royale? Go for both and more here!
- A formal entry area
- An updated kitchen with ideal layout
::::: Offering attractive finishes, electric cooking and lots of cupboards
- This flows to a happy casual dining area
- A handy office nook
- 3 bedrooms
::::: 1st with powder room (toilet and vanity), ceiling fan and 3 storage cupboards
::::: 2nd with built-in-robes, r/c air con AND ceiling fan
::::: 3rd with polished floorboards
- Very tidy main bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity
- A separate main toilet
- A private arrival home via the internal garage
- 2 handy access points to indoor laundry
- A 562 square metre allotment
- Outdoor entertainment area which flows from the rumpus room
- Security screens for added peace of mind
- A rainwater tank
- An enchanting and refreshing fernery
SO MUCH IS SO CLOSE:
- Next door to Sacred Heart Primary School
- 160m to St. Andrews Hospital grounds
- 300m to Rockville Park & Oval
- 900m to Wilsonton High School
- 1.3km to Fast Food & Wilsonton Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to Wilsonton Primary School
I LOVE the MULTIPLE living spaces - BUT ONLY ONE person or family can buy - so NOW is the moment to SEE!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now for your message or call. SEE THIS HAPPY MOVE TODAY!
***HELPFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
- Allotment Dimensions: 31.3m deep x 18.1m wide
- Allotment Size: 562 square metres
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Wilsonton Primary (P-6, 1.5km) & Wilsonton High (7-12, 900m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.