278 Easthill Drive,
Robina Queensland 4226
Price: $1m+ UNDER CONTRACT
Follow “Ben Williams REMAX Real Estate" on social media to keep up to date with your
* Ben, will be hosting a video inspection of this property for you to watch on his Facebook, Instagram, TIK TOK & LinkedIn pages: Search “Ben Williams REMAX Real Estate" on social media to view & access this and many more homes in the area.*
The Ben Williams Team are proud and excited to present this beautiful home that is ready for its new owners to move straight into!
Situated in a secure Residential Estate Glades Easthill North and conveniently situated within minutes of Robina Town Centre and the M1, 278 Easthill Drive North Robina would suit those looking for location and a secure lifestyle.
Boasting a double garage, private garden and a tasteful renovation this home presents extremely well and is ready to move straight into with nothing to spend.
Upon entering the use of timber and porcelain tiles for the flooring set the mood, the open plan design with the seamless flow to the outdoor balcony creates a sense of indoor / out door living.
The beautifully renovated entertainers kitchen featuring Caesar Stone tops, 2 pac cabinetry, integrated appliances is extremely well set out with loads of storage space and an aspect towards the garden & lake.
All 3 bedrooms are on the large size with ducted aircon, ceilings fans and built in robes. The master is ensuite with a walk in robe. The use of plantation shutters in the master bedroom allows for the private balcony to be left open on those warm Gold Coast nights.
The full bathrooms are upstairs and conveniently there is a guest toilet / powder room downstairs. The ensuite features a double marble vanity.
Ducted air-conditioning and the use of ceiling fans will keep you cool through the summer months and the ducted will keep you nice and warm on those rare chilling evenings.
Outdoors there is not 1 but 3 under cover alfresco areas, all with power and retractable sun screens. The garden is established and very private with gated access to the lake.
Off the garage is the study which can double up as a home office as it has a private entrance.
The mixed combination of residents creates a wonderful community and ensures a family friendly harmonious environment. with plenty of neighbourly love.
The resort style facilities including 2 pools, a spa, sauna, BBQ, residents Lounge along with private parks and golf course access make Easthill Drive a beautiful place to call home.
Body Corp: $145 per week - includes 24 hr security access,
* 3 bedrooms - 2 with BIR
* 2 bathrooms plus guest powder room
* Master is ensuite with WIR and private balcony
* Renovated large kitchen featuring Caesar Tops and integrated appliances
* Open plan design with seamless flow to outdoors
* 3 undercover alfresco areas with retractable shade screens
* Private secure landscaped garden with lake & dog park access (1 of 6 homes with direct park access)
* Double garage with direct access
* Porcelain Tiles, Engineered Timber Flooring & stone Bench Tops
* Ducted aircon and ceilings fans ensure for comfortable living
* Secure Gated Estate with buggy access to the golf course.
* Back to Base Alarm System
Allowances and contributions have already been allocated for the forthcoming repaint of the houses in the estate.
The pro active body corporate clean all gutters annually, is re painting all the houses and looks after all the roads and pathways.
Properties in this area get snapped up quickly and Incredible VALUE is on offer so don't hesitate to attend the open home as this lovely home MUST and will be SOLD!
Contact multi-award-winning local agent Ben Williams on 0435780117 for more details.
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein