28 Barter Ave,
Holland Park Queensland 4121
Price: $1,290,000 + buyers
Elevated Queenslander with dual living capabilities
Nestled within the highly coveted neighbourhood of Holland Park, you'll discover this charming and character-rich home. Spanning two spacious levels, this residence boasts an effortlessly flowing open-plan design, and dual living capabilities, also presenting you with the choice to enjoy it as is or embark on a renovation journey to enhance its value, benefiting from the ongoing improvements in the area.
Perfectly situated within the boundaries of the esteemed Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road High School catchment areas, this home caters to families of all ages, making it an ideal investment in one of Holland Park's most scenic avenues.
Property quick facts
• 2 generous bedrooms both with built-ins and air con
• 1 renovated bathroom
• Huge character filled open plan living are dining area
• Large kitchen with servery windows
• Wrap around sunroom
• Massive Deck spanning the full width of the house capturing the top of some of the city.
• VJ walls and ceilings throughout
• Internal access downstairs
Downstairs - just short of legal height
• 2 rooms - previously used as bedrooms
• Another room previously used as a living room
• Kitchenette with stove top
• Double tandem garage
• Internal laundry
• Loads of storage
• Deck around pool
• Relatively flat back yard
• 607sqm fully fenced elevated block.
For more information please contact Daniel Prosser.