Ooh Ahh McGrath
With great pleasure RE/MAX Results offers you the chance to buy this fantastic rendered 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that has everything to offer, with its spacious floor plan and all the new mod cons. Situated on a generous block with side access, the current owners have done all the hard work for you, just move straight in. Pack those bags and begin the life you deserve without delay.
With a tight rental market currently in Mackay, this property offers first home buyers, investors, retirees and families an opportunity to enter the property market.
Other enviable features include:
- Functional, open planned living area consisting of casual lounge, kitchen and air-conditioned dining room ideal for Mackay's tropical climate. Contemporary kitchen that overlooks the backyard and patio. Ideal for those who are keen to oversee their children play. Modern appliances including Dishlex dishwasher, electric stovetop and plenty of drawers and cupboards to keep the hub of the home uncluttered
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, modern ensuite, fan and air conditioner
- Three other generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes, fans and window furnishings
- Two-way main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet
- Formal lounge area when you need some extra space for the growing family
- A light, bright and fresh feeling throughout the home due to the crisp, neutral paint palette. It provides the perfect surrounds for all styles of designer furniture
- Large porcelain tiles throughout for easy care and suited for busy families with carpet in the bedrooms for comfort
- Patio entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance yard. Plenty of room for the kids and pets. Plenty of access from dining or lounge room if you are entertaining or having a quiet BBQ
- Security screens throughout and secure parking for two in the double garage
- When it comes to outside there is still plenty of space for the kids or pets to explore
- Rainwater tank and blank canvas yard. Plenty of space for the vegetable patch
- Lowset and low maintenance
- Location, Location, Location
Council Rates: $1,850 approx (Discounted amount per 6 months)
Block Size: 824 sqm
Build Year: 2012
Rental: Appraisal available on request
Why make Ooralea Waters your First Choice in Suburbs?
This family home is located in the sought-after estate of Ooralea Waters, just minutes to public and private schools, Ooralea Shopping Centre, Paget Industrial Hub, the Central Queensland University, the new GP Superclinic and major roads There is plenty of room for the growing family to enjoy - just move on in and don't do a thing! For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries