2/85 Hill Street,
Newtown Queensland 4350
Under $250k - tick .... 130m to Primary School - tick .... Under 1.1km to 2 Major Shopping Centres -
SET APART by many contemporary UPDATES INSIDE - and an Outdoor Zone that goes and goes - this 1 Bedroom AFFORDABLE UNIT BELOW $250K is presented by Jacqui Walker.
- Currently Owner-Occupied
- Looking to Invest?
::: Just above the inner-city = high tenancy demand
::: May fetch up to $350.00 per week if fully-furnished
::: Wow! That's a very generous 7.3% p.a. gross rent return
- Rates and Water outgoings are provided far below
THIS IS A FANTASTIC entry-level property. Why?
- Updated inside ... joy for the Owner-Occupier and less headaches for the Investor!
- Or the first-time Buyer, fire your Landlord and take control!
- Premium WATERFALL bench to CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
::: Breakfast bar
::: Stainless-steel DISHWASHER
::: Stainless-steel oven
::: Electric stovetop
::: Recess for a large fridge
::: More than enough cupboards
::: Reverse-cycle air conditioner
::: Elegant lighting
- Lounge Room
::: Take it easy here
::: And setup a desk to catch up things
::: Elegant lighting to this relaxing area
- 1 spacious bedroom, with wall-to-wall built-in robe
- Special zone with bathroom / private toilet and laundry
- Private courtyard you'll love
::: Angled paved area
::: And a covered BBQ zone
- And a single covered CARPORT
- Bonus rear undercover area
- And an upsized yard area ... RARE in a Unit
THIS PRICE TAG puts you in all the right places:
- Wow! 130m to Newtown State Primary School
- Forget the Taxi! 190m to Newtown Hotel
- 500m to The Glennie School
- 950m to St Ursula's College
- 700m to Laurel Bank Park
- 800m to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 1.1km to Toowoomba CBD and Grand Central
- 1.4km to Clifford Park Racecourse
- 2.1km to Toowoomba Hospital
- 2.6km to Harristown State High School
IS IT the contemporary updates you love? Or the ' made-for-joy ' outdoor zone? Or is it 7 great locations all within 1.1km? We love all 3. Either way, you're on to something SPECIAL here, SO SEE!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions. Feel free to text, call or message us night and day. INSPECT FAST.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates and Charges: $1,190.22 gross 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $314.60 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Body Corp: Please ask!
- State School Zone: Newtown State Primary, P-6; Harristown State High, 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.