28A Harris Street,
Labrador Queensland 4215
CHARACTER FILLED CUTE HOME - WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY - WALK TO THE BROADWATER AND CHIRN PARK
Conveniently located just a short stroll to The Broadwater, Chirn Park's many cafes, restaurants, bars and shops - with Southport High School, Labrador Primary School, Major Shopping Centres, Hospitals and Griffith University close by.
This well-presented home has many unique features -
* Solid timber floors throughout.
* Open plan living and dining.
* Tidy kitchen.
* 3 bedrooms - Please note the 3rd bedroom is detached and can be a work from home opportunity.
* 1 bathroom with a separate toilet.
* Separate laundry.
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans.
* Single carport plus room for 1 additional car.
* Covered front entertainment area with timber decking.
* 506m2 fully fenced level block of land *
* High rent potential.
With high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring may never be a better time to buy property in this highly sought-after location.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements