29 Bertram Street,
Mortlake New South Wales 2137
Price: CONTACT AGENT
Open Home Details:
Wednesday 3rd, March 2021
Attention First Home Buyers & Dream Builders
A creative sandstone workers' cottage will allow the mind to run wild with endless design and improvement opportunities.
Original features are apparent throughout, making this a truly unique opportunity. Original fireplace, front and side courtyards, high ceilings and solid construction make this property appealing to renovators and young couples wanting to buy a prime locale property without the costs of strata and levies synonymous with apartment living.
Recent renovations include an updated bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, Split system A/C to all living spaces, an eat-in Kitchen and a large entertainers deck perfect for hosting. Just a short stroll to several cafes, shops & restaurants this 127sqm semi is an exciting prospect in a highly coveted street.
Premium Features Include:
- Split system A/C throughout, updated paint and polished original floorboards
- Updated Kitchen & Bathrooms allow occupants to move in and plan
- Prime Corner Position, bathed in natural light, cool sandstone structure
- Plenty of street parking in surrounding area
- Attic with fold-a-way roof access, perfect for storage or potential 3rd bed
- Flexible floorplan with options to extend, build up and maximise
- Nil heritage or conservation restrictions, split over 2 lots
Contact Matt Roffe of RE/MAX Kelly Roffe Group on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.