29 Higgins Street,
West Gladstone Queensland 4680
Price: Contact Agent
Available now - 29 Higgins Street, the Tanna family residence
Long term Gladstone residents will remember Reg and Norma Tanna as names synonymous with service to our community over many years.
Those of us fortunate enough to have been welcomed to their home remember it as a place where you were always greeted with warmth and made feel part of the family, a true retreat.
The Williams Team have been granted the real privilege of marketing the home by the family and trust the new owners will experience the same warm embrace of this much-loved family home.
Situated on a level 1619m2 allotment with no easements, the home offers you loads of room to build sheds and a swimming pool, with easy side access. It is located close to the city centre, with schools, kindergarten, medical facilities and pool within reach.
At a glance -
- Lowset brick home on a 1619m2 level allotment with side access
- Four bedrooms, main with ensuite and dressing room
- Office with builtin desk with outside access
- Two bathrooms, plus extra toilet
- Three living areas, built in bar to rumpus room
- Modern, well appointed kitchen (near new)
- Bright and airy enclosed sunroom with skylights
- Cathedral Ceiling in central living area
- Large tiled laundry
- Air conditioning throughout
- Rain water tanks
Be sure to arrange an appointment to inspect this very special home today.
Call the Williams Team - Anthony on 0467044974, Karen on 0418783961 or Julia on 0427720780