There's 4 Ways To See These Sensational Units!
HAVE YOU HEARD?
- Open homes are back!
- Or take the self-guided 3D Virtual Tours
- You can also tap play to watch the walk-thru online
- Your private inspection is welcome by appointment
CAPTURING sophisticated trends & framed by compelling stone, render, brick and timber elements, select a brand-new Unit or Townhome here, where luxurious #feels and contemporary #trends collide in Kearneys Spring - an ideal 280m to Westridge Shops!
NOW RELEASED, enjoy unhurried moments across open-plan living and dining rooms, where spaciousness spills to easy-care outdoor entertainment areas created for happiness. Some units even feature 9 ft. ceilings and ducted air!
ELIGIBLE for the $15,000 QLD First Home Owners' Grant, I love the premium kitchens with state-of-the-art Undermount sinks, waterfall stone benches and stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances, and the vogue bathrooms are created for total relaxation.
LET'S ZOOM IN on each sophisticated brand-new OPPORTUNITY:
UNIT 3 | VALUE HERE! | $315,000
- Quick glance: 2 built-in bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 internal garage, 1 level
- Key Point: first-home buyers: this is it! #value
- A formal entry
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This leads to a covered outdoor entertainment area made for happy weekends with family and friends
- Designer kitchen with concept Undermount sink, waterfall stone benches, dishwasher and stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances
- Ceiling fans & built-in robes to 2 privately positioned bedrooms
- Beautiful main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and a vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Easy arrival home via internal automatic single garage
- Nothing overlooked with quality finishes, floating floors and premium carpets
TOWNHOME 4 | TOP DESIGN, TOP LUXURY | $367,000
- Quick glance: 2 built-in bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 internal garage, 2 levels
- Key Points: Ducted air, office nook, commanding timber staircase, 3 toilets and totally luxurious #feels throughout
- Downstairs the emphasis is on easy moments across the large open-plan living and dining room
- This is served by a beautiful designer kitchen with concept Undermount sink, waterfall stone benches and stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances including dishwasher, wall oven & large fridge space
- Wonderful living downstairs overlooks a beautiful entertainment area and lovely easy-care grassed yard
- Upstairs a large stylish ensuite to the master bedroom with shower, vanity and toilet and a long built-in-robe
- Also upstairs a 2nd bedroom with built-in robe
- A vogue main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, vanity and toilet
- And a study nook and handy linen cupboard too
- Returning downstairs a 3rd toilet and a separate laundry with 2nd linen cupboard and special under-stair storage area
- Private arrival home via internal automatic single garage
- Premium flooring for #happyfeet
- I love the luxurious #feels all throughout this absolutely top design!
SOLD | Unit 1 - New Owner Loves Street Appeal, Bought For $349,500
- Quick Glance: 2 built-in bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 internal garage, 1 level
- Top 3 Points: east-facing with stellar street appeal, ducted air and high ceilings
COMPLETE with attractive landscaping, maximised privacy and low body corp fees, this creation is certain to impress! Premium extras everywhere you look ensure sophisticated liveability today and capital growth tomorrow.
NOW all that's left to do is SEE AND MOVE SENSATIONALLY.
- 280 metres to Westridge Shops
- 450m downhill stroll to beautiful park and creek
- 1.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 2km to USQ
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm YOUR DESIRED INSPECTION TIME.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- FHOG: Eligible for the Queensland $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $988.15 net per unit 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 net per unit 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corporate: Lower than Toowoomba average, at approx. $200.00 per unit per quarter
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.