29 Warren Street,
Wakerley Queensland 4154
Price: All Offers Considered
Size..Style..Stunning..Very Rare Offering..Make It Yours!!
It is not every day you get the chance to own a home of this calibre with so much on offer. Elevated well above the rest of Wakerley you will enjoy uninterrupted City Views from your main living area and master bedroom that opens to a massive entertaining deck which is the entire width of the house. There are not many 500m2 homes available anywhere let alone in this highly desired location and when they do become available they don't last long.
I have lost count how many times a buyer has asked me for a large yard and a pool for the kids well this generous fully fenced 864m2 block has both and there is already a concreted slab for your caravan, boat or extra cars. Offering 5 bedrooms plus study, 2 full bathrooms plus powder room, a fully equipped cinema plus 3 separated living areas, a spacious well appointed kitchen with gas cooking and beautiful timber flooring throughout the top floor you could say this is the one you have been waiting for!!
Located in one of the most desirable streets in Wakerley that is walking distance to Moreton Bay College, Gumdale State School, Mayfair Village, a few short minutes drive to Manly Boat Harbour, Eastside Village, Westfield Carindale, Gateway motorway and only 25mins to the CBD. With plenty of parks in the area for the kids, this is truly a great location that will suit all families.
29 Warren Street Features
- Gumdale State School catchment
- Full uninterrupted CITY VIEWS
- 5 Large bedrooms plus office which could easily be converted to a 6th
- 2.5 Bathrooms in immaculate condition
- Summer will be enjoyed with this family sized pool and gazebo
- Plenty of yard space for the kids and pets to play
- Side access with concrete slab for your boat/caravan/extra vehicles
- Excellent privacy in the backyard and outdoor living areas
- Large covered deck for relaxing and entertaining with stairs to the yard
- Second large covered outdoor area downstairs that flows to the pool area
- The main living area could easily fit a 24 dining table for large gatherings
- Spacious open plan living and dining seamlessly opening to the deck
- Kids retreat downstairs opening to the backyard
- Cinema room for the family to enjoy movies and sport
- Working from home? This is the home for you with multiple areas to work from
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and an elevated position to catch the breezes
- Large kitchen with ample bench space and walk in pantry
- Separate laundry and storage room
There are literally too many too many features to list all. This home is a must inspect to appreciate what is on offer. I look forward to hearing from you soon.