2A Merritt Street,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Price: 2 Bedroom U2: $349,000 | 3 Bedroom U1: $369,000
Which one would you choose? 2 Sophisticated Brand New Units 300m To Shops
EXQUISITELY PRESENTED AND VERY SPACIOUS, you're invited to make a brand-new Unit! Buy 1 or buy both.
FALL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, where oasis gardens complement render, brick and stained timber elements to create stunning street appeal. Then there's the concept sophisticated private entry-ways to the front door of each Unit. Gorgeous!
--- First Home Buyers: Get $20k boost ... Units here eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost
--- Investors: Brand new for maximum tax depreciation! Clever location too: 300m to shops, taxis and public transport; 400m to park and 1.1km to a major schools precinct.
PERFECT for the Downsizer or the First-Home Buyer, EACH UNIT FEATURES:
- Stone benches to magnificent spacious kitchens with dishwasher, electric cooking and designer lighting
- Open-plan living and dining areas for relaxation or time together
- These areas flow to tiled covered entertainment areas created for happiness
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning to master bedrooms and living areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Stunning tones, tiling and tapware to ensuite & bathroom experiences
- Separate main toilets
- Get your weekends back with artificial grass & low-maintenance Oasis gardens
- A private, secure arrival home via internal auto garage
- Premium inclusions and superb finishes everywhere you look
- Structured cable for data access
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Higher 8.5 ft. ceilings
- 2 built-in bedrooms
- Fantastic! The 2nd bedroom is privately positioned away from the master, central to the main bathroom. It's almost like having a 2nd ensuite!
- 8 ft. ceilings throughout
HARRISTOWN IS SO CENTRAL with everything nearby:
- 300m to the convenience of Tower Shopping Village
- 300m to taxis & public transport
- 400m to Eiser St Park with a basketball half-court, playground & picnic tables
- 1.1km to Harristown High School
- 1.3km to Harristown Primary School
- 2.1km to City Golf Club
- 2.4km to Toowoomba Hospital
- 2.9km to USQ
- 3.2km to Grand Central
NOW IS THE MOMENT to make brilliant design & sensational spaciousness your own. I love the exquisite street appeal and the light, bright feels across these stunning, beautiful brand-new Units.
TIP: If you want to buy both, make it happen before the titles get separated!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. ONE LOOK AND YOU'LL LOVE!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Titles: Not yet strata-titled, if Units are bought separately, this will occur
- Internet: Each unit can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Data: Structured cable for data access
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $900 net 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $290 net 1/2 yr + use
- Annual Building Insurance: If Units are sold separately, this is generally shared/managed with other new Owner
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.1km) and Harristown High (7-12, 1.3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements & indications.