3 Denbigh Way,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: From $599,000 - UNDER OFFER :)
SORRY BUYERS.... first home open cancelled..... UNDER OFFER!
This amazing home set opposite a fantastic kid friendly park, will simply take your breath away...!!! With only the best in finishings, a floor plan that's different to everything else on the market, and an outstanding location, it would have it take out the trophy for possibly Butler's best home!
- A large master bedroom with a high pitched ceiling and extensive park views. The private ensuite is renovated, very impressive and resembles something from a five star hotel
- Three further bedrooms that are all double sized all feature built in robes, a family bathroom with deep spa
- Home office with double French doors
- There is also an enclosed theatre room which leads from the grand entry
- Enter the outstanding living area which has been complete with high pitched ceilings and quality wooden flooring. This overlooks the larger kitchen that features the best in stainless steel appliances, draw storage and has breath taking views over the below ground pool and entertaining areas. The family and dining areas are perfect and completes the home to a class of its own.
The extras are endless and include separate reverse cycle split systems to bedrooms and family areas, roller shutters and tinted windows to various windows, extended double garage, quality downlights through the living areas and recessed and high ceilings throughout.
As the property is set in a South facing position, the natural light gives warmth in the winter while in the summer adding a light and bright homely feel allowing all year round comfort.
Slide open the doors from the dining and you enter the magnificent entertaining area with a huge pitched patio that overlooks the below ground pool. With liquid limestone surrounds, glass pool fencing, extensive lighting and water features, brings this area to life and has to be seen to be believed...!!! Also, there is a rear access from the larger double garage, perfect for any tradesman and the manicured gardens are simply perfect.
Positioned on a great sized 640 meter block and set in a one of Butler's premium locations with amazing homes surrounding and across from a beautiful park.
With over 800 Butler sales to my name, I have seen some amazing homes. I would have to say this is probably one of the best homes I have ever seen in Butler for it's internal quality, entertaining area and it's location! Houses like this rarely come on the market so call now on 0413 325 585 and discover what it would be like to live in one of Brighton's BEST homes...