3 Harmony Street,
Yarrabilba Queensland 4207
Price: Offers over $349,000!
Open Home Details:
Saturday 5th, December 2020
Near new with a spacious yard and 2 living areas!!!
This home is sure to impress with a flowing open plan living area and an impressive kitchen, fit with stovetop benches looking out to the huge fully fenced yard and entertainment area, plus an extra media room. An impressive blend of space, with style, and comfort, this beautiful home ticks every conceivable box for lifestyle, complete with superb outdoor appeal and impeccably finished interiors.
- 4 Bedrooms, master complete with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and stunning ensuite
- Spacious tiled open plan living and dining area
- Separate carpeted media room
- Sophisticated kitchen with stone top benches, breakfast bar, spacious pantry, and stainless steel appliances - including dishwasher
- Stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Good sized rear yard
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Double lock up garage with remote control access
- Separate Laundry
- Fully fenced
The location is one of the best in the suburb, a quiet street walking distance to Buxton Park & Dog Park, be quick, this gorgeous property will not last long!
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
*** Please note the property is currently tenanted for $360 per week on perodic lease - the tenants are great and would love to stay ***
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."