3 Lexlen Court,
Cleveland Queensland 4163
Open Home Details:
Saturday 2nd, December 2023
A Private Oasis in the Heart of Cleveland!
Summer is on its way! Enjoy the cool comforts of ducted air-conditioning and an in-ground pool!
This home is in walking distance to everything you need in Cleveland! Situated in a cul-de-sac within a short walking distance to Cleveland High & Cleveland Primary schools, train station, shopping, markets, and Raby Bay Harbour dining precinct, this beautiful and ultra private home will impress with all the features it offers.
The main living area is flooded with natural light and everywhere you look is open and inviting. You will appreciate the master bedroom with sitting area and private ensuite, as well as the main bathroom that draws upon its tranquil surroundings and natural materials to resemble a relaxing spa-like retreat.
Outside, the large gazebo and in-ground pool provides the perfect space to relax and entertain family and friends.
For those of you looking to invest and or landbank, this home will rent out well due to location, layout of the home and pool. For future development this property has a development zone of MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL. Take a look, do your figures and make your offer.
• Ducted air-conditioning
• In-ground pool
• Light and airy, open plan spacious interior
• Large living and dining area
• Family room/casual dining leads to outdoor entertaining
• Spacious master with ensuite
• All other bedrooms have built-in-robes
• Family bathroom + powder room + separate toilet
• Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop
• Huge gazebo overlooking inground pool
• Fully fenced front & back yard (secure for kids & pets)
• Double lock up garage + handy garden shed
• 700m2 block
Located only 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD and within 5 minutes to all the amenities you could ever need including Cleveland Hospital, shopping centres, medical facilities, child care centres, sporting grounds & clubs, parks, beaches, picnic grounds and an excellent selection of private and state schools.
For more information and to arrange your inspection, please contact Debra McDonald on 0414 319 599.