3 Mallett Court,
Beaconsfield Queensland 4740
Price: Under Contract
Sitting in prime position at the end of a very quiet cul de sac in the very popular family friendly suburb of Beaconsfield is this great buy.
A large fully fenced block of land measuring 871m2 with exceptional side access to a 3.5 bay shed with 3 phase power will have buyers clambering to inspect.
• Low set well presented home
• Open plan air conditioned main living area
• Functional kitchen is the hub of the home with ample cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar
• Dining area is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen
• 3 bedrooms all with brand new timber look flooring, ceiling fans, 2 bedrooms have the bonus of air conditioning and built in cupboards
• Master bedroom is extra large with 2 door mirrored builtin and air conditioning
• Bathroom has shower over tub
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Large fully enclosed tiled garage with lockable gate for added security, this is the ideal area to utilise as a covered entertaining area for the largest of parties
• One side of the home is fully cemented
• 3.5 bay shed at the rear of the property with 3 phase power
• Plenty of room in the back yard to build more sheds or add a pool and still have room for children and pets to play safely
Location is brilliant,with many schools both private and public within walking distance, not to mention shops and parks.
So if you're looking for a home where you can bring the family move straight in and add your own touches over time then you wont find better.
Call for an inspection today.