3 Muldoon Court,
Eimeo Queensland 4740
Like No Other!
Are you looking for something unique? Then look no further than 3 Muldoon Court, Eimeo. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this distinctive two storey brick home offers a comfortable lifestyle on a huge block - 1121 sqm with plenty of access to the big shed. With most of the renovations completed - all you have to do is call the removal truck. You could be in your new home before Christmas.
Ideal for those who love space and tranquillity with plenty of natural surroundings for families who want to raise their family with plenty of yard for trampolines, bike riding, even room for a cricket pitch. If you are an entrepreneur there is potential to make it a B & B. The astute buyer will see the endless opportunities with this captivating property.
Some of the notable features of this property include:
- Meander through the gardens to your own private oasis
- Massive, open planned lounge that integrates with the kitchen and dining. You will fall in love with the raked ceilings that that gives those "barn house feels" and allows a sense of spaciousness and good ventilation
- Brand new kitchen (never been used) which overlooks the living and yard. The chef will love the new appliances. Kitchen overlooks the backyard so you can monitor the kids or pets playing
- Bedroom downstairs for the guest or perfect for a home-based office
- Bathrooms on both levels of the home
- Upstairs -resort style main bedroom
- Main bathroom is large complete with shower, bathtub and vanity
- Neat and tidy two other bedrooms with built ins
- Pet and child-friendly backyard which is private and fenced on a 1121 sqm block
- A great afternoon can be spent with mates, a BBQ and a few beers in the back yard or on the many patio areas
- Rates approx. $1500 per half year
- Rental appraisal can be provided on request for the Investor
Why Make Eimeo your new Suburb?
This wonderful home is set in the heart of Eimeo & only 10 minutes to the Eimeo Pub. Close to schools, pubs, shops, medical facilities. It is a fantastic buy in today's market, so don't miss your opportunity for your chance to escape in your very own hideaway. contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX for your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.