3 Neiwand Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
This Premium Family Home Is Made For Living, And Emphasises Sustainability Too.
ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE with fantastic street appeal in Kearneys Spring, Jacqui Walker presents THE ONE you've been waiting for!
FORMERLY the Builder's Prize Jewel, this EX-DISPLAY HOME by respected Builder Gordon Bourke is a must-see.
WOW! Get SUSTAINABILITY here with 3 impressive features:
::::: 5kW solar panels
::::: A rainwater tank
::::: And a bore, which can be connected
ADORNED by lovely lush landscaped gardens, it's time to STEP INSIDE:
- I love the excellently laid-out floorplan, and the FRESH PAINT internally
- There's a wide entry-way for the ideal welcome
- Who's for popcorn, volume and fun? The MEDIA ROOM boasts:
::::: Reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: New carpet
::::: And it can be completely shut-off!
- The L-shaped family room and dining room spills to a massive entertainment area
--- You'll ADORE the corner glass doors which open to create seamless indoor-outdoor living
--- And there's reverse-cycle air conditioning to the family room
- Get an absolutely stunning open-plan kitchen
::::: Boasting a massive central island counter
::::: New Bosch hotplates and a new stove
::::: An excellent pantry and plenty of room for a microwave
::::: Also a clever appliance nook to hide-away the toaster and kettle
- Gorgeous master bedroom experience
::::: Privately positioned away from other bedrooms
::::: Boasting the ensuite you want with shower, wide vanity and totally private toilet within
::::: Oh now THAT magnificent walk-in robe goes and goes and goes!!
- 4 bedrooms total
::::: All well-sized
::::: All with ceiling fans
::::: And all with built-in robes
- The glistening main bathroom offers a bathtub for a soak, a separate shower and vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Get an easy arrival home via the DOUBLE garage
::::: With lots of storage cupboards at rear of garage
- Family-friendly laundry with easy access to clothesline
- And 2 handy linen/storage cupboards across the home
NOW STEP OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER:
- Massive 6.7m x 3.8m entertainment area created for fantastic times together
::::: This is built under the roofline, which enhances capital growth
- 600 square metre allotment
- Handy 2m x 4m garden shed
- 5kW solar panels
- A rainwater tank
- And a bore, which can be connected
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 720m to Playground and Park on Pixie Drive
- 1.6km to USQ
- 2.6km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 2.8km to Toowoomba Plaza with Kmart and Coles
- 5.6km to Harristown High School
TRULY ONE TO BOAST ABOUT - with absolutely beautiful colour tones, fixtures, fittings and floorplan - 3 Neiwand Street is a credit to its Owner and the one you MUST-HAVE.
YOUR SENSATIONAL MOVE begins with a look, so I'm listening now for your call or message right now. We're available 7 days including evenings for your inspection, or experience everything at the upcoming Open Home. SEE FAST!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Kearneys Spring?
::::: 143 of 146 properties were listed THEN sold in Kearneys Spring from Dec 2019-Dec 2020 (Source: RP Data)
::::: The average days on market for these properties was 29 days
- Real Property Description: Lot 24 on Survey Plan 229161
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,280.07 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $304.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Allotment Dimensions: Approx. 20.1m wide x 30.1m deep
- Allotment Size: 600 square metres
- Builder: Gordon Bourke Homes
- How Water: Gas
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 2.6km); Harristown High (7-12, 5.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.