This Home Captures A Rare 'Boyce Gardens' Position On Elevated Ridge Of Quiet Street. Views!
***Inspection By Appointment Only --- Call, SMS or Inbox Us To See***
SET ON THE RIDGE of a very special street in beautiful Mount Lofty ON THE DOORSTEP to gorgeous BOYCE GARDENS, this two-level home CAPTURES AN ELEVATED OUTLOOK from the second-floor front bedrooms.
I SAID: ' On the ridge of a very desirable street with upstairs views and proximity to special public gardens !!! '
BEFORE we discover all the features and benefits,
it's LOCATION BLISS here in Toowoomba's sought-after North-East Corner!
GET MORE ABOUT THIS below in the section ' What's Nearby? '
FLOORPLAN QUICK GLANCE:
- 4 bedrooms
::: 3 upstairs are HUGE
::::: Each with large built-in robes
::::: Each with high ceilings
::::: Each with ceiling fans
::::: Upper front bedrooms capture fabulous CITY VIEWS
::: 1 bedroom downstairs, to the front of home
- The bathroom upstairs is LARGE
::: Shower over bath, and a pedestal basin
::: Recessed toilet and linen cupboard
- 2nd toilet downstairs, with powder basin
- A very LARGE laundry downstairs
::: This could make an excellent 2nd bathroom addition
- Automatic TANDEM GARAGE for TWO CARS
::: 4m wide x 11m deep
::: I said: ' Automatic and deep enough for 2 cars !!! '
INSIDE DEEP DIVE:
- Sizeable formal entry
::: Featuring the fabulous staircase
::: And large allocation of storage cupboards
- Large lounge room
::: With high ceilings
::: Discover the lovely original joinery embellishments, and wallpaper
- L-Shape flow to the attractive dining room
::: With sliding door to the impressively tiled, covered entertaining zone
- Spacious kitchen
::: With electric free-standing stove/oven
::: 2 pantries
::: All the cupboards and drawers you could want
::: And a lovely breakfast-bar
- Up the amazing 70's retro staircase
::: Another handy storage cupboard
::: Wide hallway provides space for a study nook
::: 3 of the home's 4 bedrooms MENTIONED ABOVE
::: Bathroom MENTIONED ABOVE
- Back downstairs: TANDEM 2 Car GARAGE and large laundry MENTIONED ABOVE
OUTSIDE, you'll LOVE THE:
- Abounding green garden, wow, front and back!
- 572 Sq Mtr allotment
::: Dimensions 16.1m wide x 34.2m deep
::: Set on the LOVELY UPPER RIDGE of this peaceful parkside street
- South orientation to street
- Rear north-facing entertaining zone enjoys the whole day's lovely passing sun
::: Measuring 7.3m x 3.2m
::: This is tiled, and well-drained
::: And covered
::: Also a bonus built-in storage cupboard here
- 250L hot-water system
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Liveable location at its finest:
::::: On the doorstep to magnificent Boyce Garden ... this garden, regenerated rainforest ecosystem and park adorns 6 hectares for public enjoyment and education
::::: Stroll 1.1km to Wendland Fine Foods ... Cafe ... Thai ... and Beauty Pampers!
- Will it be Latte, Tea or Me?
::::: Stroll 1.1km to Cafe corner Bridge and Mary Streets
::::: Ride 2.5km to Valetta Cafe and Parkhouse Cafe
- When a prestigious education matters, this one gets top marks:
::::: 1.8km to Fairholme College
::::: 2.2km to Toowoomba Anglican School
::::: 2.2km to Toowoomba Grammar
::::: 2.7km to Downlands College
- 1.0km to Toowoomba State High School, Mt Lofty Campus
- 1.6km to Toowoomba's beautiful Botanic Gardens, leading to Queens Park
- 1.9km to Toowoomba East State School
- 2.6km to St Vincent's Private Hospital, a medical precinct and cafe
- 3.1km to Strand Cinemas
- 3.3km to the Empire Theatre
- 4.3km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
ONE OF THE CITY'S CLOSEST HOMES to Boyce Gardens, this two-level residence with fabulous ELEVATED VIEWS is set in a very special street.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to answer your questions or to BOOK YOUR INSPECTION. See this wonderful Mount Lofty opportunity today!
***HELPFUL SPECS with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
- How's the property market in Mount Lofty?
::::: 97 of 100 properties were listed THEN sold in Mount Lofty from May 2021-May 2022 (Source: RP Data)
- Recent General Rates: Approx. $1,190.00 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Orientation to Street: South
- Real Property Description: Lot 7 on Registered Plan 103030
- Zoned: Neighbourhood Residential
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.