3 Oxford Court,
Darling Heights Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $375,000
Investors: This One Borders The University! 250m To Japanese Gardens.
INVESTORS: Selling with INCOME of $360/wk until NEXT May 2022.
THIS FANTASTIC home in a small cul-de-sac SHARES REAR BORDER with the University.
INVESTING this close to USQ is very CLEVER. Why? There's solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020).
SO LET'S look inside right now:
- Zero issue with space here ... lots of room to move
::: Enter to the very large family room with glazed-tiles
::: This flows to an open-plan dining area
::: There's a sunken formal lounge room with a beautiful brick fireplace
::: And a 7.7m long lovely enclosed sunroom with bonus TV point
- Updated kitchen dishwasher, walk-in pantry, brekky bar and plenty of cupboards/bench space
- 3 large bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Never ever wait ... there's TWO toilets here
::: Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet
::: Separate main toilet
- Large laundry
- Best possible internet connectivity, with fibre to actual home not just the street
- Detached single lock-up GARAGE with roller door
::: Wow! Tiled floors could make this a great space for your 'unofficial' business / side-hustle
- East-facing aspect
- Positioned in a small cul-de-sac
- Fenced 681 sq mtr allotment ... dimensions below
- More peace-of-mind with security screens fitted
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- At rear, bordering University Of Southern Queensland
- 250m to iconic Japanese Gardens
- 580m to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.1km to Uniplaza convenience shopping
- 3.8km to Harristown High School
- 5.5km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
SHARING A BORDER with USQ translates to 'Income, Tenants, Growth' ... and this one's in a small quiet cul-de-sac too SO YOU'VE FOUND IT ALL HERE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. ACQUIRE INCOME ON BORDER OF USQ IMMEDIATELY!
*****USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Darling Heights?
::::: Of the 70 properties listed for sale in Darling Heights between Apr 2020 - Apr 2021, 68 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 12.8 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Allotment Size: 681 sq mtrs
- Allotment Dimensions: Approx 37.7m rear west x 26.8m north x 35.3m south x 16.4m cul-de-sac front
- Zoned: Mixed Density Residential
- Land Use: Single Dwelling
- Real Property Description: Lot 66 on Registered Plan 147199
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 580m); Harristown High (7-12, 3.8km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.