Stunning Interior for Selective Buyers; Riverside Suburb Living + Bore + Solar
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0448 448 163 to View privately or to View via video call.
One of the best internal showcases in this price range, 3 Peacock Crescent is a simplistic yet elegant design that has no rear neighbours but a fantastic sports park for your kids to utilise and is in close proximity to fresh water Ross River, Willows Shopping Centre and Cannon Park precinct (Reading Cinemas and great restaurants).
This beauty is not to be discounted from the curb, as you enter the residence you feel a glow of family warmth and an instant attachment to the special open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces. If this space doesn't catch your heart immediately, the media room definitely will. The multiple living space aspect is sought after and even continues outside. The kitchen is large with a 3m long main benchtop and features a breakfast bar, beautiful glass stove top and a walk in butlers pantry/ laundry with direct outside access. Flowing on from the open plan living is the entertainers deck that is private and covered. Extra attributes that add great long term value is the huge lockable storage shed, solar power system and the bore which irrigates the fenced block.
All 3 bedrooms boast air-conditioning and massive windows for natural light during the day but is accompanied with great blinds and curtains if you are a shift worker. The master bedroom is extra large and features a nice wardrobe and split system air-conditioning. The main bathroom features a bath/shower and vanity, right next to all the bedrooms. The home has great access to recreation, the kids will love the freedom and you'll love having what you need in a home while not compromising a large mortgage with extra activities or interests.
We are situated close to Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park Precinct, Reading Cinemas, great restaurants, Ross River walking paths and just a short drive to the university, Lavarack Barracks and Townsville Hospital.
Be Quick! This home is outstanding value and we've already made customers aware of its availability who've missed out on similar homes prior to launch, if you believe this home will suit you, we shall see you here this weekend! Call Sean 0448 448 163!
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas. The main layout in demand right now.
* Media room is perfect for family time or watching movies and streaming your favourite shows.
* Beautiful kitchen with a great positioning, breakfast bar, miles of bench and butlers pantry. Multi-purposed into a combined laundry.
* 3 Bedrooms that all feature air-conditioning and an extra large master.
* Tidy bathroom featuring a vanity and bath/shower.
* Entertainers deck that flows from the main living area and looks out to the back yard.
* Massive lockable storage sheds, a large concrete slab that potentially could be re-purposed.
* Solar power to drive those energy bills down.
* Bore water on the block to keep the gardens and lawns evergreen.
* Great suburban living with access to recreational sports park and in close proximity to Willows, Cinemas and Ross River.
Be Quick! If you are seeking an alternative to a massive mortgage that holds all the key ingredients to family living, call Sean 0448 448 163!