3 Thornbush Street,
Mount Low Queensland 4818
MOVE STRAIGHT IN...........NOT A THING TO DO..............
The owners of this property have put a lot of thought into planning their home, from the extra-long garage to accommodate longer vehicles and shelving to the large undercover entertaining back patio. This home has no shortage of storage with large built in wardrobes, to the built in cupboard with its shelves and room for all of your linen and bits and pieces you don't have to wait to build - this home is ready to move into and near new!
The flow and the feeling of not being closed in begins as you are invited in through the timber and glass panelled front door, extra high and extra wide gives you the feeling that this home is welcoming and special. The front room to the right as you enter the home can be tailored to your lifestyle. The owner is currently using this room as a massage room, with it's top to bottom window giving you a feeling of calmness and tranquillity the natural light flows in through the large glass panels. This room can be easily converted into a fourth bedroom if this is what you need or a loungeroom as the house plan suggests or an office or if it is a theatre room that you would like then it can easily be turned from a light and airy space into a dark room ready for that movie with the family.
The full-sized kitchen with its stone benchtops and waterfall ends island bench faces the backyard and tiled patio, allowing for excellent guest interaction by overlooking the dining and lounge area, with large sliding stacking glass doors that fold right back giving you the sense of opening the house to the outdoor living.
The kitchen is any chef's dream, the large stove has 5 gas burners with cast iron trivets and gas oven to fit the biggest Sunday roast. The pantry has been built with sliding draws and shelving for ease of retrieval of items stored at the back of the cupboard and where ever possible draws have been built in this well thought out kitchen. Plumbing has also been installed to accommodate a plumbed fridge.
The laundry side of the house has exposed aggregate the full length of the house to accommodate a large caravan or boat securely within the perimeter of the fence. With double gate access on both sides of the house, this yard is fully accessible from either side.
The three larger than normal bedrooms are a testament to the owner's choices in the design of the home while the main bedroom is set to the back of the house for complete privacy, with a walk-in wardrobe and an extra large ensuite and sliding door opening out onto the patio.
Irrigation and greenhouse - extra high ceilings, Amplimesh security screens to front and living area of house with security screens to the rest of the house. So fully security screened.
* A near new home with lots of extras incorporated into the design
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, 5 burner gas cooktop and oven
* Separate master bedroom retreat with walk in wardrobe and floor to ceiling tiled ensuite
* Fully air-conditioned with split systems throughout
* Excess storage throughout the home
* Large undercover patio ideal to accommodate all your family and friends for a get together
* Remote double garage 6.8m to 5.8m. Built 1 metre longer than your average garage to accommodate longer vehicles
* Fully fenced 770sqm back yard with sprinkler system and double-sided gates on both sides for easy access to the back yard. Room for a pool.
* Exposed aggregate pavement and lockable area to park your boat or a caravan
* Primary, secondary schools and day-care facilities in close proximity
* 5 minutes to North Shore shopping centre
* 5 minutes to Bushland Beach Tavern
* Go fishing and crabbing just down the road - great boat ramp
* Sports fields, walking and bike trails easily accessible
* Just a 2 minute walk to Sanctum Park