30 Wuth Street,
Darling Heights Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Saturday 9th, December 2023
See This FULLY RENOVATED family home - don't miss out!!
THIS BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME in Darling Heights - the City's University Area - is presented by Harsha Kumarasinghe for the Jacqui Walker Team.
FLOORPLAN QUICK GLANCE:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 Car accommodation / Double garage plus double car port
- Lowset brick and tile home
- Formal Entry wit tiled flooring
- Two Living areas - Lounge Room AND a Sitting Room
::: Reverse-cycle air conditioning
::: A wood heater
- Separate Dining Room
::: New DESIGNER Kitchen
::: Soft-close cupboards and drawers
::: Breakfast bar
::: Electric stove
::: Range hood
::: A gorgeous space to bring the whole family together
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms in total
::: Master and 2 other bedrooms with built-ins (one with stand alone cupboard)
::: You'll love the premium carpet in all the bedrooms!
- The renovated Bathroom hosts a bathtub, vanity, separate shower and handy cupboard
- There's a separate main Toilet
- Renovated laundry room
- Set on a 616 Sq Mtr allotment
- Oversized COVERED ENTERTAINMENT space where you enjoy weekend BBQs and watch the children play
- Fully fenced backyard for safer kids and safer pets
- Handy garden shed
- 700m to Park corner Jack St and Toni Court
- 200m to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.1km to Westridge Shops
- 1.5km to The Japanese Gardens
- 1.6km to USQ
- 2.0km to Kmart and Coles at Toowoomba Plaza
- 3.0km to Harristown High School
- 5.1km to Grand Central / CBD
FAQ: Is the University Area good for Investors??
ANSWER: There's solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this particular University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020).
LOCATED 1.KM TO THE UNIVERSITY and framed by a great-looking renovation, this one's a real pleaser.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions. Feel free to text, call or message us night and day. SEE NOW!
***HANDY DETAILS courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Orientation to Street: North-East
- Recent General Rates and Charges: $1,380.69 gross 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $314.60 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Real Property Description: Lot 85 on Registered Plan 161519
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zones: Darling Heights Primary, P-6; Harristown State High, 7-12
- Allotment Size and Dimensions: Provided within the blurb above
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.