Private 17 Acre Paradise with Contemporary Dual Living
Dreaming of a private paradise that promises supersized, contemporary living in a secluded setting? Spanning an impressive 17 acres, secure not one but two designer homes in a rural allotment that delivers modern dual living.
Encased in rolling greenery, these pastoral views follow you throughout the main house where an expansive, open concept kitchen, living and dining zone awaits. A spacious social hub, gather here for cosy dinners with a banquet-style meals area, with plenty of room to relax in the lounge by the cosy fireplace. Chef's will love the gourmet kitchen with superior appliances and Caesarstone benches while family movie nights have never looked so good than with your own dedicated media room!
Parents, peace awaits in the private wing that hosts the main bedroom. A stunning sanctuary, porcelain tiled pillars separate the sleeping quarters from the luxury ensuite and walk-in robe. Two more spacious bedrooms plus study area beckon, along with a main bathroom adorned with quality fittings and finishes. Need more space? A stand-alone two bedroom, 1 bathroom self-contained house is the perfect accompaniment. Connected via a landscaped pathway, it's equally as light, bright and inviting as the main residence, with a full kitchen, living and dining zone. Both bedrooms offer built-in robes and air-conditioning, complemented by a modern bathroom with quality fittings and finishes. Factor in the tiled patio with 360° of mountain views, and you have an incredible opportunity to earn an income by renting this home out or enjoying multi-generational living.
Solar panels are fitted to keep costs down, while bore water supply fills two rainwater tanks. A two bay shed + awning ensures ample outdoor storage, with lime, avocado and lemon trees a delicious addition.
- Private 17 acre paradise with two designer homes, delivering modern dual living
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with timber-look flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with 6-burner gas stove and electric oven, Caesarstone benches, double drawer dishwasher, vibrant glass splashback and bulkheads
- Lounge area with a striking stacker-stone feature wall with built-in eco fireplace
- Cosy banquet style seating in dining room
- Separate media room with dimmer lights and air-conditioning
- Main bedroom in a private wing with porcelain tiled pillars separating the room to the ensuite
- Main bedroom also with walk-in robe and a with luxury ensuite
- Two more spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes plus study area
- Open plan main bathroom with quality fittings and finishes
- 2 bed, 1 bath granny flat with open plan kitchen, living and dining area, study nook, ample storage, fans and air-conditioning
- Large stacker doors open to the covered alfresco area with fans and panoramic mountain views
- Solar panels, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning
- Bore water with new petrol pump, fills two rainwater tanks
- Two bay shed + awning, lime, avocado and lemon trees
- Small sitting area off main bedroom plus a patio adjoining the second dwelling, with fan
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Benholme your next new suburb?
Nestled right in the heart of the beautiful Pioneer Valley, Benholme boasts the best of both worlds. With easy access to everything at your doorstep, it combines urban conveniences with the serenity of country living. Marian and Mirani offer schools, dentists, doctors, pharmacy, Woolworths and local butchers as well as the fantastic Pioneer swimming pool, with bus services for those who have school age children and go to school in town. A popular area for families in search of more space and the quieter lifestyle that comes with acreage, you won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity! Contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727. Nicole Butler- 0438 738 778.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.