302497 Varley Street,
Yorkeys Knob Queensland 4878
Price: BUYERS IN THE MID $200,000'S
LIFESTYLE & CONVENIENCE MOMENTS TO THE BEACH
Positioned in a quiet secure complex of 8, this top floor unit offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity only moments to the beach. Perfect for a first time Investor or those looking to add to their investment portfolio... With a long term tenant in place paying $350 per week, this unit is a MUST SEE...
* Exceptionally presented secure & quiet complex of 8 units - Built in 2007
* Partially furnished unit located on the top floor
* 2 generous built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans & brand new air-conditioners
* 2 bathrooms each with shower, vanity & toilet
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Combined lounge & dining area
* Covered outdoor balcony
* In-ground pool
* Remote lock-up garage
* Moments to the beach, local cafes & all amenities
* Low Body Corporate Fees $1,407 per quarter
* Leased to quality tenants at $350 per week!
This exceptional unit has everything you need! The beautiful kitchen is modern in design and hosts stainless steel electric appliances, dishwasher, 2 bowl sink, fridge and stone benchtops. Positioned adjacent is the tiled open plan lounge & dining room that flows beautifully to the covered balcony.
Offering 2 generous size built-in bedrooms (main with ensuite) providing ceiling fans and brand new air-conditioners. The second bathroom also provides an additional shower, vanity & toilet. The internal European laundry is neatly tucked away and hosts a washing machine & dryer.
Your car is secured in the remote lock-up garage and the complex provides a lovely in-ground pool area. The beautiful Yorkeys Knob beach, perfect for morning or afternoon strolls is only a short walk away as are local cafes, transport and all amenities. With the airport only 10 minutes drive & 15 minutes to the heart of the CBD, this wonderful unit is the most affordable & prime piece of real estate.
Contact Cathy Ratcliffe for your private viewing. ALL GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED