303 Bridge Street,
Newtown Queensland 4350
Get A DOUBLE Garage At This Near-New Townhome!
THE ONE TO SEE is this near-new Townhome in sensational Newtown with a value-adding DOUBLE GARAGE!
- Created with sophistication in mind
- Great floorplan!
- Built 2015 for more tax depreciation benefits if you're an Investor
- Wow: a DOUBLE garage with easy internal access
FULLY INSULATED for your total comfort,
LET'S ZOOM IN on Unit 6:
- Emphasis on open-plan living
::::: Living area with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: This flows to a lovely dining area
- The spacious contemporary kitchen overlooks the living zone
::::: Caesar-stone benches
::::: The dishwasher will give you your evenings back
::::: A ceramic cooktop, electric oven, and rangehood
::::: Pantry and double sink
- The master bedroom experience you want
::::: Large shower to beautiful ensuite
::::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms total, all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with a bathtub for a soak, and a separate shower
- 3 toilets - 1 in ensuite, 1 upstairs, and 1 downstairs
- Get a private arrival home via the DOUBLE internal automatic lock-up garage
- And a #trending European laundry
NOW STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
- Value-adding: 2- street access from Avondale St or Bridge St
- Visitor carparking on-site
- A relaxing gazebo area for the enjoyment of residents
- A private covered entertaining area to the Unit ... definitely created for happiness
- A lovely grassed courtyard, fully-fenced for more privacy
- Peace-of-mind with security screens to windows and doors
- And fully insulated for your year-round comfort
SHORTLIST for a look right now because it's DEFINITELY THE ONE with DOUBLE GARAGE and sophisticated elements.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to ORGANISE YOUR INSPECTION. SEE!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- General Rates: Approx. $900.00 net per Unit per half-year
- Water Access: Approx. $305.00 + usage
- Body Corp: $305.00 net per Unit per quarter
- Known As: 'Avondale Villas'
- Land Use: Building Units (Primary Use Only)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.