303 Bridge Street,
Newtown Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $340,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 4th, December 2021
Which Townhome Here Are You?
INVESTORS & OWNER-OCCUPIERS: Here you can get growth, sophistication and yield at these 1, 2, 3 or 4 Townhomes here!
- 4 x Townhomes, available separately or together
::: Unit 17 with a LONG lease til late 2023
::: Unit 8
::: Units 15 and 16 are a Duplex within this complex
FIRST, let's consider 4 top points:
- Each earning $370.00 per week
::: That's a 5.65% gross rent return per annum
::::::::: Townhomes 8 and 15 are on periodic leases ... so you can MOVE-IN if you wish!
::::::::: Townhome 16 is leased 'til Jan 2022
::::::::: Townhome 17 leased 'til Sept 2023 to an important State Goverment department
:::::::::::::: Townhome 17 is priced at $365,000
:::::::::::::: Earning $370.00 per week
:::::::::::::: So that one's fetching 5.2% p.a. gross rent yield
- Buy 1, 2, 3 or 4!
- Built 2015 so Investors get better tax depreciation benefits
- Created with sophistication in mind
NOW DEEP-DIVE in to each Townhome. These are the FINAL THREE:
- Emphasis on open-plan living
::::: Living area with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: This flows to a lovely dining area
- The spacious contemporary kitchen overlooks the living zone
::::: Caesar-stone benches
::::: The dishwasher will give you your evenings back
::::: A ceramic cooktop, electric oven, and rangehood
::::: Pantry and double sink
- The master bedroom experience you want
::::: Large shower to beautiful ensuite
::::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms total, all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Upstairs home office / study nook
- Main bathroom with a bathtub for a soak, and a separate shower
- 3 toilets - 1 in ensuite, 1 upstairs, and 1 downstairs
- Get a private arrival home via the single internal automatic lock-up garage
- And a #trending European laundry
NOW STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
- Value-adding: 2- street access from Avondale St or Bridge St
- Visitor carparking on-site
- A relaxing gazebo area for the enjoyment of residents
- A private covered entertaining area to the Unit ... definitely created for happiness
- A lovely grassed courtyard, fully-fenced for more privacy
- Peace-of-mind with security screens to windows and doors
- And fully insulated for your year-round comfort
VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE. Selling with income - - and created with sophistication - these tremendous Townhomes must be seen.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is available right now to ORGANISE YOUR INSPECTION. Highly RECOMMENDED!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Team:
- General Rates: Approx. $900.00 net per Unit per half-year
- Water Access: Approx. $305.00 + usage
- Body Corp: $305.00 net per Unit per quarter
- Known As: 'Avondale Villas'
- Land Use: Building Units (Primary Use Only)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.