Executive Lifestyle Living in Iconic, Highly Sought-After Emerald Lakes
A lifestyle of wining, dining & enjoying the company of your friends or fellow community residents at any of the four cafes and four restaurants/clubs, then this executive themed one-bedroom unit in prestigious Bella Vue is for you.
Yes, there is a buzz about Emerald Lakes with its Mediterranean inspired Village and French Quarter. It does have a wonderful community lifestyle and yet you are so, so central to all Gold Coast amenities. It’s the closest thing to living in Europe AND everyone speaks English! Plus, it has its very own Farmers Market every Thursday.
* 1 Bedroom (take King size bed) + ceiling fan
* Double basin Bathroom with glass shower and sep W/C
* Spacious living area (carpeted combination of lounge &dining)
* Delightful stone top kitchen – great bench, pantry, and storage space
* Breakfast nook potential
* Gas stove top + top S/S appliances including dishwasher
* Space for two-door refrigerator
* Separate laundry of good size with HUGE walk-in storage
* 7m long plantation shuttered, sun drenched, covered deck with great hinterland views
* Ducted air-conditioning ensures complete ‘cool’ for whole unit
* Secure underground carpark for one
* Intercom security
* Brilliant building facilities - swimming pool, gym, residents lounge with BBQ facilities
* Unbeatable community facilities (restaurants, caf&aecute;’s, medical/chemist facilities, school, golf course & club)
* Central to all Gold Coast facilities and amenities – 10mins to Broadbeach, 8mins to Pacific Fair, 4mins to train
Why not do what the locals do? Enjoy a vigorous walk on the flat 11km of beautiful lakeside walkways and then have a cup of your favourite brew and a chinwag at any of the four terrific, friendly cafes.
Then again, you could substitute a walk for a refreshing swim and a work-out in the gym. Perhaps a BBQ at the resident’s lounge near the pool with your friends. Plus, the Body Corporate has its own, active Social Club with a function on every week! You can participate as much or as little as you like.
This unit would very much suit those looking for a more relaxed lifestyle. Then again, it makes for a terrific work-from-home base for a busy executive. The major point is that you are so central to everywhere. Hey, I know of one resident who readily admits he is not handy in the kitchen, so he dines out every night at a different location, all within walking distance.
Of course, there will be times when you want to curl up with a good book, or a great movie. Your unit it brilliant for both. The sundrenched covered deck with its hinterland views is ideal for ‘me time’, but it also is a great place for a social get together as the weber slowly cooks another great wagyu steak!
One thing about this well-designed unit which might not be readily apparent – it does have great storage and you do have a dedicated parking space. Come to the open home and I will explain all. For now, I will let the photos walk you through the ‘what’s on offer’.
But do note the dazzling 7m long balcony with the plantation shutters, the very practical stone top kitchen and the good-sized bedroom.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.