307 Narangba Road,
Kurwongbah Queensland 4503
Price: Offers over $1,550,000
Hidden Treasure on Over 17,900sqm Land. A Private Paradise for Home Business Alike.
Great opportunities don't come often, so when they do, you must be ready to secure them before they disappear. The same can be said for this beautiful residence offering everything you could ask for and more. Privately set on a huge over 17,900sqm of flat land, this property is truly a paradise hidden away just waiting for you to call home.
The home features 4 bedrooms, master bed with ensuite, plus a granny flat. As you enter the home you will be pleasantly greeted by a large living area flowing through to dining area and open kitchen. A stunning kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and quality stainless steel appliances has everything you need to prepare your delicious home cooked meals. Adjoining the residence there is a fully self-contained one bedroom plus separate living with kitchenette, toilet and shower, suitable for a granny flat or office.
Head outside and relax under your expansive veranda wrapping at the back of the home and enjoy the view as you watch the sun rise and set over your gorgeous property from the back patio fit for entertaining family and friends. And there is even an inground swimming pool for you to relax on a hot summer's day. The block also features a large dam to service your garden, there are two huge workshops and truck parking areas for you to running business (subject to council approval). With so much space here, you are only limited by your imagination.
This property is conveniently positioned on Narangba Road; only 9 minutes to the USC University (Petrie campus) opened in February 2020, where a short 35-minute train ride will take you right into the Brisbane CBD; and only 20 minutes to the Bruce Highway and Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre, even to Costco North Lakes.
With so much on offer and the increasing rarity of quality acreage homes, be quick to secure this beautiful private paradise that is luxurious acreage living with everything you need and more. Please contact Greg today to arrange a private viewing.
Main features of the property include:
* Over 17,900 sqm with 213 Metre Plus frontage on Narangba Road
* 750 Metre away from Dakabin Train Station and Pine River Golf Club
* Lowset brick home
* Fully interior renovation on all the bedrooms, granny flat, kitchen and living area
* Stunning new kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and quality stainless steel appliances
* 4 large bedrooms, Master bedroom with ensuite
* Fully self-contained one bedroom plus separate living with kitchenette, toilet and shower, suitable for a granny flat or office
* Massive outdoor living area under the expansive veranda
* There are two huge workshops and truck parking areas (subject to council approval)
* Inground swimming with new fence and equipment
* Fresh roof restoration
* 4 New Air Conditionings
* Inground water tank
* A large dam to service the garden
* Well maintained, landscaped gardens surrounding the house
* Situated in a convenient location close to local amenities