307/115 Bulcock Street,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: Mid to high $400,000s
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY - THE ULTIMATE COASTAL LIFESTYLE
An enviable and easy lifestyle that will excite and inspire even the most discerning purchaser. A statement of class and opulence is evident throughout with functional living spaces leading out to the expansive balcony. An unbeatable location with cool sea breezes and views overlooking the Pumicestone Passage and the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean
This immaculate two bedroom apartment is nestled in the heart of Caloundra, only a stones throw from the main shopping district and a casual stroll to the patrolled beaches. The location is magical.
- Lavish streamlined layout featuring an abundance of natural light
- Designed with effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Vast light filled open plan living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops and ample space
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Common rooftop providing coastal & hinterland views
- Secure car space and close to public transport
- Sparkling in-ground pool, sauna, gym and games room
- Ideal for downsizing or the astute investor
- 15 Minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 Minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Inside there's an abundance of space with a generous living area and the luxuriously appointed kitchen incorporates a mass of cupboard and bench space. The vast master bedroom features access to the two-way bathroom.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure an exceptional residence in one of the hottest positions on the Sunshine Coast. With increasing growth, units in this position are highly sought after, so get in quick.
The complex features a resort style pool and spa, sauna, gym and games room. The rooftop entertaining area provides stunning ocean views, plenty of tables and chairs and bbqs for small or large groups along with sun lounges to relax and enjoy the lifestyle your friends will envy.
Ocean Views Resort, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within a 5km radius.
Phone Lachlan Anderson to arrange a private inspection today.
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections. Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to. Conditions of Entry will be applied.