The one you have been waiting for, "Hidden Treasure" in the heart of Metung!
Lifestyle, Location and Beauty; your chance to have it all with uninterrupted Views!
Finding a fantastic property like this in such an idyllic, tightly held precinct is rare!
Perfectly positioned opposite Bancroft Bay and privately nestled on the hill, this is your opportunity to secure a fantastic investment in an increasingly popular area with all the convenience and lifestyle of Metung , giving your family the chance of creating lifelong memories for many years to come.
The location is second to none, with unrivalled water views across the Bay, all the way down to Flannagan Island. Walking and bike trails are a stone's throw from the private location, winding along the popular waterfront to Metung Village. With the yacht club marina, cafes, shops and the Metung Pub only a short stroll away, this beautiful property offers every convenience, whilst preserving full privacy and the serenity of magnificent views. You can launch your boat or jet ski with ease at the nearby boat ramp enjoying water sport to the max.
Located on a prime, elevated 3,169sqm block, this property offers a primary residence, including retreat and a separate cottage.
The Main residence:
• The spacious three Bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are all large sized and filled with natural light
• Generous Ensuite with bath
• Two comfortable open plan Living areas are the heart of this haven
• The Lounge / Dining features a Fireplace to keep the house warm and cosy during the winter months
• Modern kitchen overlooking the Waterfront Garden
• Formal lounge to entertain or relax with a second Fireplace
• The Retreat attached to the primary residence can be utilised as a kids retreat with bunk beds, an art or games studio or whatever the imagination allows
• Surrounded by immaculately landscaped grounds with modern fully installed bore water and irrigation system.
*One bedroom with spacious Ensuite
*Modern kitchen with adjoining Dining room
*Lounge with fireplace to relax and enjoy the stunning views
*Surrounded by the manicured gardens, deck and waterviews
A two-car garage, carport and a large driveway for ample off-street parking, all fully fenced for added security, complete this package.
This property is currently operating as Heronswood House and Heronswood Cottage with an online booking system set up. This is a successful turnkey operation, booked out months in advance.
It's a must see to appreciate the truly unique opportunity that this beautiful property offers. This is a property like no other. Call Daniel to arrange a private inspection on 0417 824 769.
Possible subdivision potential (STCA).
Due Diligence Checklist
What you need to know before buying a residential property.
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website