31 Jordan Street,
Meridan Plains Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $995,000
Space, Horses & Chooks on 4,004m2!
Surrounded by nature, this stunning family home on a 4,004sqm block offers acreage living whilst only minutes away from necessities.
Currently set up as a horse property with stables and paddock, it is ideal for a range of uses and is within easy access to the Bruce Highway, Caloundra CBD and the Racecourse.
- Fabulous open plan lounge and dining area with raked ceilings and solid timber floors
- Beautifully renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- Extensive deck with pool and paddock views
- Sparkling plunge pool to keep cool in summer
- Back and front enclosed verandas
- Huge master bedroom with air-conditioning and en-suite
- Remaining two bedrooms both offer built-in robes
- Separate, large multi-purpose room, perfect for guests, rumpus area or craft room
- 5.5KW Solar System
- 6m x 4.5m shed with electricity
- 3 x garden sheds
- Horse-friendly with paddock, stables and shelter
- Chook pen full of happy hens for your dose of daily fresh eggs
- Large veggie patch for your own home grown vegetables and delicious fruits
- Space for large sheds with easy drive-through access from 3rd drive-way
- Bore and rain-water supply
- 10minute* drive to Caloundra CBD
- 8km* from sunny beaches
*Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.