31/13-15 Mowatt Street,
Queanbeyan New South Wales 2620
When only the best will do.
"Kimbara" is arguably one of the best of the Golden Oldies when it comes to livability, features, and location.
COVID NOTICE - Please register for Inspections via SMS with John Buckley on 0429 843 777.
Unit 31 is perfectly positioned at the rear of the complex offering a delightful outlook and two balconies for added livability. Set to impress, this home will suit anyone looking for a quality apartment, complete with a lock up garage.
- Vacant and ready for immediate occupation
- Two spacious bedrooms, main bedroom with balcony
- Lock up garage (15m2)
- 83m2 of living and balconies
- Renovated bathroom and kitchen
- Stainless oven, hotplates, and dishwasher
- Huge internal laundry for added storage
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Exceptional unit complex with manicured lawns and ample space
- Opposite St. Gregory's Primary School
- Close to the Golf Course and riverside
- The corner design is one of the largest in the complex
- Pet friendly complex (subject to approval)
- Council rates (QPRC) $479 P/Q
- Strata Fees $638
- Rental assessment $350 - $365 P/W
This complex is always highly sought after so don't delay, make your enquires today.
Please register for Inspections via SMS with John Buckley on 0429 843 777
Inspection numbers are limited
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Each office is independently owned and operated.