31/38 Maloja Avenue,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $909,000
EXCLUSIVE WATERFRONT PENTHOUSE PROVIDING BREATHTAKING VIEWS
Spectacularly poised to capture uninterrupted ocean views, Penthouse 31 provides the ultimate beachside sanctuary with one of the most impressive positions and outlooks Caloundra has to offer.
This exceptional 184m2 residence is a home of light, space and sophistication. An impeccable three bedroom apartment which is perfectly positioned on the top floor of the tightly held Watermark Resort.
Boasting an open living and dining layout, this gorgeous apartment has been cleverly designed for entertaining and relaxed family living offering free flowing interiors coupled with high ceilings throughout and two spacious balconies capturing sublime views of the Pumicestone Passage. The oversized exclusive rooftop terrace offers internal access from the apartment providing an idyllic area for entertaining all year around.
- Lavish streamlined layout with flawless views
- Spacious open plan living/dining with easy care timber floors
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Expansive master bedroom with ensuite & private balcony
- Private rooftop terrace providing internal access
- Secure car space and easy access to transport
- Facilities include in-ground pool & onsite management
- Easy walk to Bulcock Street, restaurants, shops and patrolled beaches
- Designed with effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
The location speaks for itself. With close proximity to the sands of beautiful Bulcock Beach and an easy walk to cafes, restaurants, shops and public transport, this is simply an outstanding lifestyle on offer.
A rare find with designer quality finishes throughout, this spectacular apartment is perfectly presented and will not last in today's market. Contact Lachlan Anderson today to arrange an inspection.
The Watermark, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within a 5km radius.