32 Japonica Drive,
Palm Beach Queensland 4221
Price: $850,000 Motivated Seller
Calling all First Home Buyers and Rental Investors!
Offering a generous 655m2 block in one of Palm Beach's most convenient locations. This four-bedroom single-level home presents a fantastic opportunity to further renovate and enhance. It's perfectly positioned upon wide spacious streets, enjoy a short walk to the canal and Tallebudgera Creek, Top local schools, Melaleuca Drive sports ground, and Nineteenth Avenue shopping centre. A short drive to the highly sought after Palm Beach, dog walking areas and Burleigh Headland nature walks, dining and nightlife precinct.
- Prime opportunity for rental investors or renovators to further create a first family home.
- Spacious 655M2 blank canvas block.
- Plenty of space to relax or keep a dog in the back yard.
- Generous main living area with ceiling fan.
- Three freshly carpeted bedrooms.
- Flexible multipurpose room or 4th bedroom.
- Freshly re-pointed roof.
- Single carport with lock up, perfect for a motorbike or storage.
- Bore water with electric pump.
- New hot water system.
- New gutters and downpipes.
- New smoke alarms fitted throughout.
With continuing low interest rates, very high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Palm Beach.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.