3/2 Keel Lane,
Alkimos Western Australia 6038
Price: $370,000 - $380,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 15th, August 2020
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT – 7 DAYS
* HOME OPEN THIS WEEKEND - PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW *
PLEASE SELECT THE 'INSPECTION' BUTTON TO REGISTER. IF YOUR PREFERRED TIME IS NOT AVAILABLE, YOU CAN REQUEST A TIME THAT DOES SUIT.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, and in the interest of our valued clients' health and safety, all home inspections will be limited to a maximum number of persons at any one time, following recommended social safety measures as recommended by the Australian Government. Please click the 'Book Inspection' button or call Kathy on 0425 575 669 or Brett on 0400 952 788 to arrange your viewing.
This top floor apartment is ideally located in a boutique complex in the Shorehaven Estate only a stone's throw from the Alkimos beachfront. Featuring quality fixtures and fittings throughout, and just wait until you see the 'extras' this fantastic apartment has to offer. This is the perfect spot to take in the magical sunsets and ever-changing vistas from the spacious balcony or go for a stroll along the beach. You'll feel like you're on holiday every day.
Beautiful neutral tones and a beach theme flow throughout this well-designed floor plan. The spacious open plan living, kitchen and meals area offers ease of access to the balcony, allowing for plenty of natural light and indoor/outdoor entertaining. Yours will be the popular choice with friends and family, to enjoy sundowners or a summer BBQ.
Located down the passage you'll find 3 queen sized bedrooms, all featuring large mirrored wardrobes, with the 2 minor bedrooms sharing a modern well-appointed main bathroom. The kids will instantly fall in love with, and you'll be in awe of, the AMAZING design in the 2nd bedroom, featuring a sea-themed mural and a ship built into the wall. No expense spared … it boasts 3 beds, a spacious cubby space to play and store toys, as well as extra storage. The master suite is perfectly positioned at the end of the passage, offering privacy and stunning views off the rear balcony.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Stunning modern kitchen with quality appliances and splashback
- Island bench with built-in double sink and dishwasher
- Well-appointed laundry off kitchen area with additional pantry storage
- Beautiful stone feature wall in living area
- Built-in shelving
- Utility closet
- Refrigerator recess
- Plantation shutters
- Split system A/C
- Feature chandelier in meals
- Easy care tiled flooring through living and bathrooms
- Plush carpets in bedrooms
- Balconies off both the front and rear of the apartment
- 4m2 secure storage room located just outside the rear of the apartment in the stairwell
- Stairs to lower level lead to access to garage
- Rear access to remote garage, parking for one vehicle
- Built in 2016
- Only a 400m stroll to the Shore Cafe
Strata fees – 1 x $419.50 per quarter and 3 x $485.25 per quarter
Perfect for the young family, downsizer, holiday home or AirBnb. Furniture negotiable. Be quick; this stunning apartment won't last long. Contact Brett White Team to book your viewing today.