32/329 Lillian Avenue,
Salisbury Queensland 4107
Price: $357,000 +
NEW PAINT NEW CARPET VACANT AND READY TO MOVE IN
This 2 bedroom unit is located in the quiet part of the complex, down the back away from the road. The lounge is a good size and combines with the dining. The bedrooms are spacious and feature built in robes with the master having an ensuite. Living here is fantastic with a swimming pool and you can even enjoy a game or two of tennis on the tennis court that is part of the complex.
There are not many opportunities for units in the area and with the close proximity to the university, these units are always high in demand. Move in or invest, enjoy the secluded private lifestyle that this location provides.
* Two bedroom, two bathroom
* Two pac kitchen with stone benchtop
* Stainless steel appliances
* Security sliding door to outdoor verandah
* Timber look low maintenance vinyl flooring
* Outdoor entertaining area
* lock up garage
* Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
* Freshly painted and With New Carpet
* NOW VACANT AND READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to an array of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains. Not only is it very convenient to live here, the complex is very sought after by tenants with no shortage of demand.
* Griffith University - 10 minute walk
* Bus stops - 1 minute walk
* Salisbury Train Station - 2 minute drive
* ALDI plus other shops - 2 minute walk
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre - 10 minute drive away
* Sunnybank Plaza - 10 minute drive away
* QEII Hopsital - 2 minute drive