The Ultimate In Value Buying with Enclosed Alfresco Patio |
We have an absolute bargain price with this residence that we're expecting to be snapped up swiftly. Located in a stunning estate with beautiful surrounding homes and like-minded families. Although understated from the street, you will agree that it is one of the best value purchases available to the market right now. 33 Dundas Court has a central kitchen with multiple living areas and we know how tightly contested The Avenues Estate is with buyers, the market is running well and we're not expecting this home to last.
As you enter the residence, the cleverly deep floorplan delightfully surprises you as to the true size of this 3 bedroom home. It has plenty of privacy and allows for double gate side access to the right of the home. The true feature of the home is the large, enclosed, alfresco patio that has multiple access points and overlooks the tidy yard. The two living spaces are fantastic for the family to spread out, with the lounge room positioned to the front of the home and cooled by split system air-conditioning. The central kitchen has views of both living areas, alfresco patio, front yard and back yard. It's perfect for the parent who loves to cook and features miles of bench space, gas cook top and breakfast bar. The open plan living and dining make up the rest of the lovely residence with direct access onto the large, enclosed, alfresco patio, the perfect heart of the residence. Memories are forever and this family home will store all your future moments within.
The home has 3 charming but spacious bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioning throughout. The flooring is consistent throughout all the living areas and bedrooms, making for easy maintenance. The master suite is special with a large walk-in robe that connects to the large ensuite. It also features air conditioning and has its own direct access onto the beautiful, enclosed, alfresco patio. The main bathroom is large and features a shower/bathtub for getting the kids ready with ease. You'll be proud to call this one home. The residence is in a great spot for neighbourhood BBQs and some peace while the kids play in the back yard and maybe even in the cul-de-sac. The home also features NBN connection, lockable shed, automatic garage and wide double gate side access.
The Avenues Estate is a beautiful area for retirees and young families wanting to live a peaceful, suburban lifestyle with like-minded neighbours. It is the ideal location due to its leafy nature, peaceful evenings, and close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, suburban tavern, recreations and walking paths.
Rental Appraisal approx. $380-$400/ weekly Q2 2021.
Be Quick! The first to inspect will jump at the opportunity, if you like what you see, Call Sean today 0448 448 163!
- 3 living spaces and 2 internal living areas for the young family to enjoy
- Open plan living and dining area with direct access onto enclosed alfresco patio
- Lounge room just off the central kitchen with split system air-conditioning
- Great positioned kitchen with views of all the living spaces, front and back yard to keep eyes on the children while cooking your favourite meals
- 3 charming bedrooms with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes( 3.2m x 2.8m) (3.2 x 2.7m)
- Master suite with walk-in robe, tidy ensuite and its's own special access onto the patio (3.4 x 2.4m)
- Main bathroom has a shower/bathtub for the kids to get ready with ease
- An outdoor entertaining area you will love, a beautiful alfresco patio overlooking the tidy yard
- Double gate access is perfect for those with a boat or caravan. Plenty of space in the back yard and the kids can still have fun
- Lockable shed is extremely helpful storing more garden equipment if needed
- NBN connection to the home is perfect for streaming services and watching your favourite movies
Be Quick! This is an absolute cracker that isn't to be missed! Call Sean Today 0448 448 163!