33 Jancoon Court,
Carrara Queensland 4211
Price: Interest Above $619,000
You MUST Inspect This Gem of a 4B/R Family Home with An Outstanding Pool & Entertainment Area – Best on Offer For A Long, Long Time!
PLEASE NOTE: Access to this property is not available until the first open home
Ten years ago, my vendors bought this property – literally within ten seconds and ten steps of entering! They knew they had found an absolute diamond! Then they set about making the ‘magic’ & functionality of this home even better and more inviting with a great refurbishment.
They revamped the kitchen (now magnificent gourmet quality) and made it one of the best examples of practical Gold Coast casual living where the resort style saltwater pool and the large covered outdoor entertaining area are perfectly connected. Kids love pools we all know that, but adults, well sometimes the pool is too far away or on a different level. Not at 33 Jancoon Court!
This brilliant layout almost guarantees you will enjoy the outdoor area as you should in our relaxed climate. Mum you can watch everything right from the kitchen, you can even pass meals and refreshments via the servery window. Dad, literally within eight easy steps you are through the safety fence and into the themed rockpool with the kids. The backyard is completely private. This is YOUR home to enjoy because I’m betting you may well have a similar kismet moment to my vendors when you come and see what is on offer here!
But wait, there’s much more (most of which I will summarize because you really need to ‘walk the home’ to take it all in)
For starters, the alfresco deck is the ideal BBQ and party venue. Want a quiet intimate drink with a loved one, look to the elevated and attractive Bali Hut located above the pool. Hey, there’s even raised garden beds to teach the kids all about growing vegetables. In fact, our vendors have become more keen on gardening and growing veggies since purchasing this home.
That kitchen! You will love it. As you will with the entire functionality of this family entertainers home. Check the photos and the layout and then tell me this isn’t an ideal way to live the dream on the Gold Coast!
• Very usable 698m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Central position and close to all services and amenities
• Quite elevated block with total privacy
• Extremely child and pet friendly
• 4 B/R, 2 Bath Home fully refreshed
• Has ideal work from home optionality
• Insulated ceiling assists the large A/C in the living area to completely cool entire home
• Fully fenced on all sides and totally fenced off at street
• Attractive modern timber vinyl throughout living areas
• Full crimsafe screens
• Shade cloth carport for two cars
• Room for trailer
• Separate lounge
• Huge gourmet stone-top kitchen with excellent storage and bench space (you will love it!)
• 4 seat breakfast-nook off island bench
• Super 5 burner gas cooktop + elec oven under + Bosch dishwasher
• Decorative skylight in kitchen adds quality natural light
• Dining and family room off kitchen
• Master B/R + B/R2 located in separate wing
• Master will take King size bed – Full-length Built in robe + carpet + fan
• Delightful & modern ensuite with two stonetop basins
• B/R3 (could be office) has separate A/C
• B/R4 has BIR + fan
• All bedrooms carpeted
• Main bath has terrific floor to ceiling tiles and stonetop two basin cabinetry – modern theme
• Mature attractive low maintenance gardens front and back
• Purpose built raised garden beds for fresh veggies
• Good sized and ideally located saltwater pool + relatively new pool equipment
• 2 garden sheds
• Water tank
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.