33/49 Russell Street,
South Brisbane Queensland 4101
Price: Now $395,000 + Offers
Owner Inviting Offers - Affordable South Brisbane Lifestyle!
Here is an opportunity to buy a second level unit in a low rise building just one flight of stairs up, at an affordabe price. This unit has been well maintained,is in a well prsented smaller complex only a 15 minute walk from South Bank, The State Library, GOMA, and on the doorstep of fabulous West End's Cafe precinct or Dining.
Right in the heart of it all, with no real need to run a Car and across from Musgrave Park.
Some of the features include:
- Two good sized bedrooms with built ins
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Separate internal & communal laundry
- Generous bathroom with plenty of vanity
- Secure gated complex & car parking space
- Gross body corp. fees per annum $$6569.00, less 20% discount & Incl. hot water.
The complex has no lifts, but does have a fabulous Inground Pool, a BBQ area, ample visitor car parking and is located in a great location, so very close to absolutely everything one could want or need.
Truely a Beginners Best First Buy, Investment Opportunity or Ideal for those who want a laid back Lifestyle but not at the BIG Price.
Seller is committed elsewhere and wants to sell!
For further information, or to arrange your inspection, please call.