34 Glenvale Road,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Above $285,000
Right Now, New Paint And Carpet IN PROGRESS. And So Much Else Already Done.
650 METRES to a major Shopping Centre, IMPROVEMENTS to this timber home HAVE ALREADY BEEN STARTED.
IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW ---> NEW paint inside/outside and NEW carpet to bedrooms.
I SAID: ' Get this partially-completed reno near major shopping centre !!! '
THIS ONE will be popular. HERE'S WHY:
- Recently re-stumped
- New zincalume roof
- Insulated ceiling
- Amazing! Look at that rear covered timber deck
- Showing recent rent history of $290.00 per week
- Polished timber floors
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
:::: Reverse-cycle air conditioning to master bedroom
:::: Ceiling fans to 2 of 3 bedrooms
- Lounge room
- Combined kitchen and dining area
- New vanity to bathroom; and a shower over bathtub
- Private internal toilet
- A large separate laundry
- New carpet coming to bedrooms RIGHT NOW IN PROGRESS
- Re-paint coming inside and out RIGHT NOW IN PROGRESS
- Single carport attached to home
- Ideal NORTH-facing orientation
- Fully-fenced 441 sq mtr allotment
- Handy lawn locker
- A rear covered timber deck you'll love ... massive at 8.7m x 3.7m
- More peace of mind with security screens on all windows and doors
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Nice! 350m to a lovely Park
- So good! 630 metres to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 1.7km to Harristown High School
- 1.7km to Newtown Primary School
- On Feb 10 2021, a half-completed renovation at 36 Hoey St in Kearneys Spring was Sold on Day 1 for the Vendor's desired price
- I also sold a half-completed reno at 19 Devine St, 300m away, super-fast for the Vendor's desired price
MY TIP: Don't snooze on 34 Glenvale Road
WITH SO MUCH ALREADY DONE and more HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, and priced well below $300k, it's time to put your finishing touches on THIS ONE NOW!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to answer your questions or to book your inspection to SEE THIS SENSATIONAL OPPORTUNITY.
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Harristown?
::::: Of the 149 properties listed for sale in Harristown in the past 12 months, 137 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 11.8 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Orientation: North
- Allotment Dimensions: 18.8m frontage x 23.5m depth
- Allotment Size: 441 square metres
- Real Property Description: Lot 3 on Survey Plan 170510
- Land Use: Single Dwelling
- Development Zone: Mixed Density Residential
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Newtown Primary (P-6, 1.7km); Harristown High (7-12, 1.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.