34 Toyne Street,
Price: Offers in the Mid to High $600,000's
CHIC, SHARP & SURE TO IMPRESS – 570m2 LOT WITH SIDE ACCESS
This prestigious residence of over 232 square metres offers light filled living spaces of the highest standard with custom, quality master-built construction. Positioned on a generous land size of 570 square metres, this home exudes a real feeling of space and privacy whilst taking in the magnificent coastal lifestyle.
Privacy and low maintenance living is assured at this address.
Upon entering, the home flows elegantly presenting open plan living and a palatial outdoor entertainment terrace overlooking the pool. With high quality appliances and only the best quality finishes, you'll make the most of having friends and family over to enjoy this wonderful light filled home.
- Immaculate attention to detail adorned with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality
- Contemporary low set design together with spacious entertaining
- Vast, light-filled interiors spilling out to the expansive alfresco area
- Gourmet kitchen with ample bench/cupboard space and gas cooktop
- Elegant master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Separate media room plus children’s/guest wing
- Side access to accommodate the caravan, boat or motorhome
- Expansive entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
- Occupying a prime 570m2 north facing allotment
- Short stroll to Baringa State School, tavern and IGA
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a desirable residence in one of the hottest positions on the Sunshine Coast. With increasing growth, homes in this position are highly sought after, so get in quick.
Baringa is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 16 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 28 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, schools and the Caloundra Golf Club all within a 9km radius.
Phone Lachlan Anderson to arrange an inspection today. Virtual tour available upon request.