35 Taragon Street,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $599,000
Investors: The 2 Units In This Duplex Yield 4.99% Gross Yearly.
INVESTORS get set to benefit by the STRONG LEASES & INCOME HERE at these 2 side-by-side DUPLEX Units on ONE TITLE.
BUILT IN 2014, you'll get maximum tax depreciation benefits here too.
I SAID: " Whole duplex with strong leases and tax depreciation benefits !!! "
- Current annual rent income: $29,900.00
- Gross rent return, based on Offers Over price: 4.99% p.a.
- 1 x 4 bedroom unit, with ensuite, bathroom and single garage
::::: Earning $310.00/wk until late-August 2021
- 1 x 2 bedroom unit, with bathroom and single garage
::::: Earning $265.00/wk until mid-September 2021
- Set on a 596 sq mtr south-facing allotment
BOTH WITH LOVELY street appeal,
FIRST, let's see Unit 1:
- Wow! FOUR bedrooms here ... with 2 bathrooms and a single garage
- Lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning and 2 ceiling fans
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven and plenty of cupboards
- Dining room spills to a fantastic entertaining area
- Master bedroom with large shower to ENSUITE, and reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity
- Separate main toilet
- An internal single garage
- And a LARGE private backyard
NOW time to check-out Unit 2 ... so neatly presented:
- This one's a handy 2 bedroom Unit ... with 1 bathroom and a single garage
- Lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Open-plan kitchen with large fridge/freezer space, gas stove and electric oven
- Master bedroom with reverse-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Large shower to large wheelchair-accessible bathroom
- Handy laundry area to bathroom
- And internal single garage
- And a lovely courtyard area with a nicely-kept garden
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- A lovely 180m wander to shallow Spring Creek & sprawling open space
- 350m to impressive new Aged Care facility
- 550m to Coles & Shopping Centre
- 700m to Convenience Shops
- Strike! 750m to Sunset Superbowl ... now that's fun!
- 1.9km to Glenvale Primary School
- 2.5km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 3.3km to Harristown High School
- 4.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
CAPTURING all the features TENANTS LINE UP FOR and a 4.99% GRR, this GLENVALE DUPLEX investment is the one you MUST-SEE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to answer your questions or to confirm your inspection time. SEE AND GAIN HERE!
***HANDY DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Age: Built 2014
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 1.9km) & Harristown High (7-12, 3.3km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.