355 Curramore Road,
Curramore Queensland 4552
SOLD BY RE/MAX HINTERLAND
The owners of this fantastic property are ready to go, having enjoyed this idyllic setting for nearly 40 years! Set back from the road and enjoying fantastic panoramic rural views, this property will offer one lucky buyer plenty of lifestyle options. A sanctuary of bird life is waiting here to greet you, visiting regularly and making the deck a great place to rest, relax and unwind.
The home is airy and light-filled, with raked ceilings and an open galley kitchen looking out over the views to the valleys and hills in Reesville. The floor plan separates the main bedroom and guest bedrooms, with multiple living areas to enjoy with family, friends and guests.
• 45-acre property with approx. 8 open acres and balance forested
• 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with architecturally designed extension
• Multiple additional building sites with great views
• Two dams in addition to the bore and rainwater tanks
• 6 x 6 shed plus workshop and storage under home
• A tranquil and peaceful position with no close neighbours
If you have been searching for a private acreage holding and value peace, privacy, elevation and views then this is the one! Suitable for a few head of cattle, potentially horses, perhaps a cottage or two (STCA) or maybe just enjoying this rural country paradise as is, make sure you organise your inspection with team at RE/MAX Hinterland.
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material on this listing and all information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.