358B Alderley Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Sunday 6th, December 2020
URGENT --- Renovators - Bring Tools & Make Gains --- CONTRACT CRASHED
RENOVATORS: A second chance has arisen to BRING TOOLS AND PURSUE PROFIT at this IDEAL FOR RENO HOME.
HANDY LOCATION - 190 metres to fuel and takeaway!
- Front entry to north-facing lounge room
- Kitchen with double sink, updated electric stove, pantry and vinyl floors
- Original carpets throughout
- 3 built-in bedrooms, 1 also with a built-in study desk
- Bathroom with shower and vanity
- Best possible internet connectivity with fibre to house, not just to the street (FTTP)
STEP OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER:
- Desirable north-facing position
- 501 square metre allotment
::::: This is fully-fenced
- Double tandem carport wraps-around to front porch
- Security screens for more peace of mind
- Established mature gardens
- Lovely fernery the entire length of home's eastern-side
- 190m to Fast-Food options and Coles Express
- 600m to Nell E. Robinson Ovals and Park
- 1.3km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 2.3km to Harristown Primary School
- 2.4km to Centenary Heights High School
- 3.1km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
LOOKING for your next reno? CHASING capital growth? Get this home in a smart location NOW.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by for your call or message. INSPECT TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment Dimensions: 12.1 wide x 41.5m deep (approx.)
- Allotment Size: 501m2
- Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 2.3km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 2.4km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.