36 Blackrock Avenue,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: UNDER OFFER
UNDER OFFER BY DAVE MARTIN
SORRY TO THE BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT... OPEN HOME CANCELLED!
This home will impress and is priced to sell today..!!! Set is a quiet street with a short walk to the Train Station, schools, shops and a lush green park presents this immaculate home. With a classy and modern finish all you need to do is move straight in, because it's all here and will impress!!!
- A great sized master bedroom that has a larger than average walk in robe and the private ensuite is perfect.
- Bedroom two and three are a good size and have double mirrored sliding door robes - the family bathroom has quality tiling and a double sized shower.
- The gourmet kitchen has been designed to cook up a storm and comes complete with upgraded stainless steel Blanco oven, stove and rangehood, large fridge recess and has plenty of bench and cupboard space.
With quality flooring and high ceilings the family and dining areas are immaculate.
The extras are endless and they include:
- An extra sized single lock up garage.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Security mesh screens to external doors.
- Laundry with linen cupboard
- Higher ceilings.
- Quality flooring and window treatments.
Slide open the rear door and you enter the brilliant entertaining area, with a large alfresco this is very easy-care and perfect if you don't have hours to spend in the garden...!!!
With the Mitchell Freeway extension means a 40 minute drive to the CBD and trains from Butler Train Station take just 37 minutes to reach the CBD. Butler Central Shopping Centre includes a Woolworths and Aldi Supermark, Dan Murphys and a range of other retailers...!!!
This is a home that is not only presented in mint condition but is set is a grand location and is priced for a quick sale.
Call Dave Martin today on 0413 325 585 for your private inspection!